Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Kapri
Thanks Sal. It was taken last night at a fancy dress party. I have to say - I'm looking pretty rough today
Well, best you keep that pic to yourself!
I take it you had a great time with a little too much alcohol thrown in?!
Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:08 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well, best you keep that pic to yourself!
I take it you had a great time with a little too much alcohol thrown in?!
I can honestly say I had the best New years Eve ever. I really hope it bodes well for 2008.
Last new years Eve was rubbish for me and 2007 hasn't been my best year.

Did you do anything?
Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I can honestly say I had the best New years Eve ever. I really hope it bodes well for 2008.
Last new years Eve was rubbish for me and 2007 hasn't been my best year.

Did you do anything?
We all went to a friends for dinner, played UNO & watched Jools to see in the new year!
Drank very little as was driving but also had work today!
But hey! No hangover on NY day is great
Old Jan 1st 2008, 3:22 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Crikey yes! Whenever I have important stuff to do, my brain goes into shutdown & I find myself wasting hours doing nothing at all. Some people thrive under pressure, I collapse into a slimy heap of inertia! Lol!

OH has spent the last couple of days working on his application for ACS & it's nearly ready to send to our agent for approval - my main job has been to provide endless mugs of tea to lubricate the process
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:06 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

beat you
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:08 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

so you did , i was washing my baubles before i packed them away
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:08 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scott
so you did , i was washing my baubles before i packed them away
Hope you are protecting them with cotton wool...wouldnt want them damaged before you get them out again
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:09 am
sarab40

you want a guiness??
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hope you are protecting them with cotton wool...wouldnt want them damaged before you get them out again
am very carefull
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:10 am
Account Closed

you want a guiness??
yeah , just quick tho . so what marathon you gonna run ?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:10 am
sarab40

am on a budget so can only buy one round...
if theyve got out of date nuts I'll buy some too.. half price and all that..
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:11 am
sarab40

yeah , just quick tho . so what marathon you gonna run ?
Dublin...
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:11 am
Account Closed

Dublin...
oohh yeah , whens that ?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:12 am
sarab40

oohh yeah , whens that ?
October 27th,,,,i expect you will be in sunnier climes by then
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:13 am
Account Closed

October 27th,,,,i expect you will be in sunnier climes by then
i hope so .

so what do you dress up as ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.