Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:15 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Scott
i hope so .

so what do you dress up as ?
I disguise myself as a runner.....and fool everyone for the first 16miles, then pretend I am injured and end up in the St John Ambulance for the rest of the trip!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:15 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sarab40
I disguise myself as a runner.....and fool everyone for the first 16miles, then pretend I am injured and end up in the St John Ambulance for the rest of the trip!!
so do you raise money ?

i assume you done before ?
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:16 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I like that plan
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:17 am
Account Closed

i should give it a go , do they have guinness lined up at the side of the rd ?
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kapri
I like that plan
hows the work ?
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

so do you raise money ?

i assume you done before ?
raised £500 for local Carers charity when i did it the first time, in 2005...

can you believe i was overtaken by a bloody chicken and never saw it again!!
He was photographed in the Irish Sun, next day! Beat me!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:18 am
Account Closed

raised £500 for local Carers charity when i did it the first time, in 2005...

can you believe i was overtaken by a bloody chicken and never saw it again!!
He was photographed in the Irish Sun, next day! Beat me!!
so the chicken came 1st ?
sarab40

Originally Posted by Kapri
I like that plan
Hey thought you had banned yourself Kapri!!
sarab40

so the chicken came 1st ?
yes..................
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:20 am
Account Closed

right guys , i have to split

have fun , take it easy
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:24 am
sarab40

right guys , i have to split

have fun , take it easy
have to go get daughter now, so see you later.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:36 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
Ladies
Morning
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:39 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Morning
yes it has broken alas!! must go to bed soon, this insomnia things a killer!!
Old Jan 6th 2008, 6:40 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

well, hellooooooooooo (frantic wave)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.