Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:52 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Reedy
We had a friend once who used to stick peoples toothbrushes up his butt!!!!

Needless to say I had a reserve of new toothbrushes and would change mine everytime he came around just in case....

Once he painted one of the boys bedroom window black - he was late for work as he thought it was still nighttime - downside he had to have a new window as the paint wouldn't come off...

With friends like that enemies sound appealing hey?
and you kept asking him back
Old Dec 31st 2007, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
and you kept asking him back
No he would just materialise and believe me you didn't want to be offending him...

Another good reason for leaving the UK
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all. Just woken up - 11am! I zonked out last night - sorry for random posts. Remarkably, I have no hangover!

Hope you all feel fine too!

Loved Lau's 'friend' story! Don't give him your address again - ever!
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:28 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning all. Just woken up - 11am! I zonked out last night - sorry for random posts. Remarkably, I have no hangover!

Good morning!

Would you like a cuppa? I am about to put the kettle on.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry I won't!!!!! I didn't even tell him we were leaving for fear of recriminations
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Good morning!

Would you like a cuppa? I am about to put the kettle on.
Morning PP, how's your head?

Mmmm Coffee please!

Don't worry I won't!!!!! I didn't even tell him we were leaving for fear of recriminations
Good move. We did a similar thing when we moved to this house. We had a 'friend' who was a pain in the *** and we didn't tell them we were moving.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mmmm Coffee please!

Good move. We did a similar thing when we moved to this house. We had a 'friend' who was a pain in the *** and we didn't tell them we were moving.
I figure he is unlikely to find me out here... Knowing my luck I will wake one morning to find my car turned upside down on the drive and a man with a suitcase in my porch
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I figure he is unlikely to find me out here... Knowing my luck I will wake one morning to find my car turned upside down on the drive and a man with a suitcase in my porch
PMSL. I hope I never meet him over here.

What time is it over there?
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL. I hope I never meet him over here.

What time is it over there?
22:43
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:44 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmm Coffee please!
I felt a bit dizzy this morning as I had necked nearly a whole bottle of champers last night as Mr PP was too poorly to drink it and it would have been rude to waste it

But after poached egg on wholemeal toast and a cuppa plus two painkillers, I am ready to take on the day (well the fire and the sofa).

I have tons to do, sort out references, resumes, letters to utility companies, sort out computer and do some packing.

I just cannot get motivated and cant see the wood for the trees
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

22:43
What have you been up to during 2008??
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What have you been up to during 2008??
Been to Luna Park and the Aquarium with the kids today!!!! Also had a chinese meal, missed the ferry didn't have a clue how to get home...Rescued by a taxi driver....

Just a normal run of the mill day really
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I felt a bit dizzy this morning as I had necked nearly a whole bottle of champers last night as Mr PP was too poorly to drink it and it would have been rude to waste it

But after poached egg on wholemeal toast and a cuppa plus two painkillers, I am ready to take on the day (well the fire and the sofa).

I have tons to do, sort out references, resumes, letters to utility companies, sort out computer and do some packing.

I just cannot get motivated and cant see the wood for the trees
It certainly would have been a shame to waste it!!

It sounds as if the worst is over now - you've just got the tiredness to deal with now. I think I slept through my hangover. Although I am such a lightweight anyway - I only had a few glaqsses of champers. So I haven't abused my system too much. I can't drink more than 2 glasses of wine usually. (Used to be a 3 bottle a night kinda girl until I got preggers. Never started to drink again.)

If I feel demotivated, I do something which appeals at that moment, so at least something is done.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Been to Luna Park and the Aquarium with the kids today!!!! Also had a chinese meal, missed the ferry didn't have a clue how to get home...Rescued by a taxi driver....

Just a normal run of the mill day really
Sounds fab!! A run of the mill day in Sydney eh? I love Lunar park. At Easter they used to have a show there I think which was great as a kid. Wonder if they still have it. Wonder if I am remembering right...

Aquarium is amazing isn't it. DD loved it there - especially the shark tunnel and the penguins.

Glad you got rescued! Did you wave the Welsh tyowel again???
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Morning everyone thank god it is 2008 i hope you all had a nice new year. I have started how i mean to go on and had Dairy Milk for breakfast, yum. Feel great and going to start packing this week. Have medicals on Friday and plan to do a little shopping trip to Oxford Street top shop while i am in London. Fell like this is my year, have not felt so positive for ages, not even going to worry about the fact that my 16 year old had a party round his dads house last night (his dad is away), i refuse to let it worry me. Heres to 2008

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.