Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
But It's only Saturday!
Well spotted SC!

Do you think it went on that long, she thinks it must be Sunday???
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:51 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Full Irish
Ooooooooooooooo..back to irishmen sally..
their eyes, smile, their voice.............Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yes please .....
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Is that the one with the chipolata or the black pudding?
PMSL that would be telling.

But It's only Saturday!
Oh my God it is as well, I was conned he tricked me.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarab40
yes please .....
Do you want him - he is up for sale.... a bottle of vino and a large wholenut and he is all yours.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well spotted SC!

Do you think it went on that long, she thinks it must be Sunday???

yes please .....
Mmmm! Diarmuid Gavin, no he could have had me any day (or night, not fussy!)
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmm! Diarmuid Gavin, no he could have had me any day (or night, not fussy!)
Mmm, yes he's cute.

We have an Irish friend who is gorgeous and he's a lecturer at the uni. He's got brains and beauty. Shame he cheats on his wife though.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

oh no he does nothing for me - duirmuid . or however the hell you spell it not Dh obviously.

Ronan
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:57 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

oh no he does nothing for me - duirmuid . or however the hell you spell it not Dh obviously.

Ronan
terry wogan.............................
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ronan
Nah, too pretty.
BE Forum Addict

Mmm, yes he's cute.

We have an Irish friend who is gorgeous and he's a lecturer at the uni. He's got brains and beauty. Shame he cheats on his wife though.
At least you know he is open to offers just kidding
sarab40

Ronan
Ronan or any of the otthers he was with..even the gay one looked gorgeous...what a waste..i could have tried to cahnge him given the chance
Old Jan 19th 2008, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ronan or any of the otthers he was with..even the gay one looked gorgeous...what a waste..i could have tried to cahnge him given the chance
Well, you would have enjoyed trying anyway.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Westlife too....or am I showing my age On our honeymoon we stayed in the hotel with one of the lads from Westlife, *sigh* he was something good to look at on the beach I tell you.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:00 am
sarab40

Well, you would have enjoyed trying anyway.
Oooooooooooooooo..and west life......thats who i meant with the gay one in there..not boyzone one,,,he was too pretty
Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:02 am
sarab40

Maybe I've still got a chance..i'm not too-over-the-hill-yet-

could show a trick or two!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.