Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by brissydeb
OK will crack open the next one...........

She is very relaxed, when we were over in June just b4 her wedding..........the night b4 the hair dresser cancelled, she was as calm as anything, cos she was so relaxed i was crapping it she would not find another one in time............ Ended up doing her own hair and her bridesmaids on the day...........

Debbie
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:07 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

She is very relaxed, when we were over in June just b4 her wedding..........the night b4 the hair dresser cancelled, she was as calm as anything, cos she was so relaxed i was crapping it she would not find another one in time............ Ended up doing her own hair and her bridesmaids on the day...........

Debbie
OMG its wonderful if you can be like that but me I like to have everything organised witha plan b in case it goes wrong! then i can be all laid back

perhaps you should have taken note and made all the arrangements for her!

I have a mate like that and we agree that If she does stuff for me I will plan it all out make all the appts and she just has to show up on time! however I do give her the heads up call as well that way we have managed not to fall out
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah still here SC, just got an email from the OH cousin to let us know that she has been in conact with centrelink in brisbane to lodge our bond, thank gawd!!! Now feel a bit more relaxed......she has had the paperwork since December.....bond has to be lodged by the 31st of January or if not our visa would be declined. OMG how many grey hairs have i got in the past few weeks..........

Debbie
At last!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:02 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

hello?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
hello?
hello to you too!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:01 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
hello to you too!
hows things?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hows things?
OK but not felt too well today, keep feeling sick

How are you? Had your exam yet?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:07 am

OK but not felt too well today, keep feeling sick

How are you? Had your exam yet?
aww. eat some ginger biscuits - known to help with nausea.

not had exam yet. next tuesday. studying must be paying off as i finally managed to figure out this one thing which has been bugging me since sept!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

aww. eat some ginger biscuits - known to help with nausea.

not had exam yet. next tuesday. studying must be paying off as i finally managed to figure out this one thing which has been bugging me since sept!
Well done you

Had anymore funny pm's?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:11 am

Well done you

Had anymore funny pm's?
none.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

none.
Good!

What are you studying? I know you have told me once before but I am old & forgetful!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:18 am

Good!

What are you studying? I know you have told me once before but I am old & forgetful!
book-keeping diploma.

want to be an acountant but i'm going the really long way around it.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good!

LOL. Well you said it...

Hiya girls!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

book-keeping diploma.

want to be an acountant but i'm going the really long way around it.
Would you like to come & manage my accounts? You will need lots of minus signs though!
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL. Well you said it...

Hiya girls!
hello darlin'

Would you like to come & manage my accounts? You will need lots of minus signs though!
nah! dont mind doing my own as i'm not bothered if i mess those up. i'd be petrified if i got something wrong on anyone elses though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.