Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:28 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
HEY EVERYONE PAAAARTY
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:29 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiling4
LOVE THEM EMS KEEP EM COMING AND i'LL KEEP THE DRINKS FLOWING oops sorry cap attack
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:30 am

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

LOVE THEM EMS KEEP EM COMING AND i'LL KEEP THE DRINKS FLOWING oops sorry cap attack
LOL...have to shout Ash, hun, its noisy in here!!

Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:31 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

If any of the ladies can hear me over the musc can I ask their opinion on maxi dresses? Wearing one tomorrow for Big Night Out and am afraid I may look like a circus tent
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:32 am

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
If any of the ladies can hear me over the musc can I ask their opinion on maxi dresses? Wearing one tomorrow for Big Night Out and am afraid I may look like a circus tent
oooo ok....what colour etc?? They are the long ones aren't they?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:33 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

LOL...have to shout Ash, hun, its noisy in here!!

http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/3.gif
Heheheh I'm deaf I lipread just face the light thanks

a maxi dress should be fine what is the occasion and venue? if you are dancing you may be too hot
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:34 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

oooo ok....what colour etc??
kind of red and black.. nice silky feel though. Very tight and low cut at the top (oh er) but then about 3 miles of fabric. I do have rather a, how shall I put it, voluptuous behind, so am unsure...
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:35 am

hey this one cool!

Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:36 am
Bring it On

Heheheh I'm deaf I lipread just face the light thanks

a maxi dress should be fine what is the occasion and venue? if you are dancing you may be too hot
it's one of my best friends hen party. Its at bistro french in preston, which apparantly will involve some table dancing...in the good way, not the nekkid with poles way...

kind of red and black.. nice silky feel though. Very tight and low cut at the top (oh er) but then about 3 miles of fabric. I do have rather a, how shall I put it, voluptuous behind, so am unsure...
sounds nice - would think fabric would be cool!! The 3 miles of it!!

OOOOOO nice!! Ems x
Bring it On

I like this
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:37 am

put it on take a photo and e mail it as an attachment if you want an honest opinion

if you are brave you could post it on here
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:38 am

it's one of my best friends hen party. Its at bistro french in preston, which apparantly will involve some table dancing...in the good way, not the nekkid with poles way...
Go for it
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:38 am

put it on take a photo and e mail it as an attachment if you want an honest opinion

if you are brave you could post it on here
good idea! x
Old Sep 28th 2007, 7:39 am

good idea! x
yes isn't it she says modestly buffing her nails

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.