Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:44 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
yes had the shakes seeing pink elephants the lot
well your back now !! sshh there there , it ll pass now that your back

24 hours of posts to catch up on
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:45 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
hi asher , nice to see you back
Originally Posted by sarab40
we missed you!!
Thanks I missed you too
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

my usual...cheap date...2 and a half glasses= cheap date
you drunk!!
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Why?

have you a headache?
no..a pink face and a pink chest....................

and a funny mind
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:46 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by penky
you drunk!!
maybe.........
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:46 am
Up Around the Bend

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
hi C
hi
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:47 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

well your back now !! sshh there there , it ll pass now that your back

24 hours of posts to catch up on
Yes will I cope

I have actually got a lot of stuff done I baked I made stuff sons say they will sabotage PC to keep me off it

how are you all whats been happening?
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

maybe.........
won;'t want that last drop then ?
Up Around the Bend

no..a pink face and a pink chest....................

and a funny mind
ok, gotta ask, why are you pink, flushed from the alcohol or another reason
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:48 am
sarab40

ok, gotta ask, why are you pink, flushed from the alcohol or another reason
penky....just the one reason.....................

a bit of vino
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:49 am
Up Around the Bend

Yes will I cope

I have actually got a lot of stuff done I baked I made stuff sons say they will sabotage PC to keep me off it

how are you all whats been happening?
i know!! Ive been thinkin about a self imposed ban for a few days to get stuff done!!!

not much goin on with me , same old stuff
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:50 am

penky....just the one reason.....................

a bit of vino
Think you had better give it up babe
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:51 am
sarab40

Think you had better give it up babe
given everything up asher!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:52 am

i know!! Ive been thinkin about a self imposed ban for a few days to get stuff done!!!

not much goin on with me , same old stuff
I am not good at keeping away

I even asked Gedge to ban me when I was doing my dissertation I was that desperate but he said he couldn't so I h to try self control!!

boy its hard
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:52 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

given everything up asher!!!
everything ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.