Originally Posted by sarab40

Oh!!!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:02 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
got a free pizza last night!
you are kidding ? a whole free one .............. man i can only dream of havin a free pizza

you have all the luck
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:02 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

you are going out tonight..being picked up by the most delicious man onthe planet who only has eyes for you????
i wish
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Clippies
Did you phone him?

What?
boiler man here yet?
no

or your tea is ready?....
all eaten and pots done too!
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

i wish
me too...
]
so you'll have to put up with pizza instead eh sparky??
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:04 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
no
thats it scott.......gIVE UP"!!!!

Go and geta guiness.....with a shamrock in the top.......that'll make you better
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:05 am

you are kidding ? a whole free one .............. man i can only dream of havin a free pizza

you have all the luck
I now it's a stupid thing to say but we never get things lke that. Sad i know.

Bloke got lost, and had a fresh one made, delivered by the manager himself, saved us around 13 quid
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:06 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Go and geta guiness.....with a shamrock in the top.......that'll make you better
Mmmmmm guinness, I love guinness
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:06 am

me too...
]
so you'll have to put up with pizza instead eh sparky??
didn't eat it. It was for OH and by the time it arrived I just wanted to go to bed PIG ate a whole Large Pepperoni Passion by himself
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:07 am
Account Closed

i love guinness , its special
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:08 am

why do people instist on doing that? If I wanted to see a flippin picture i'd go to the gallery. Want a drink not an art lesson:curse:
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:09 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

i love guinness , its special
Only if it's cold though..it's vile warm
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:09 am

why do people instist on doing that? If I wanted to see a flippin picture i'd go to the gallery. Want a drink not an art lesson:curse:
Ooh I love a little pic in the top of mine, don't get it very often though. I like a picture on cappuccinos too - have you seen that guy in New York that does really ace pictures on all his coffees?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:10 am
sarab40

didn't eat it. It was for OH and by the time it arrived I just wanted to go to bed PIG ate a whole Large Pepperoni Passion by himself

They do...pigs!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.