Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:57 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

[QUOTE=Funkey Monkey;5386042]
Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
so is the word....

I think I may have lost the plot here a bit...

gonna do a bit of ironing so have a nice evening to you lovely ladies down under and have a good day to you up over guys also

bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh no had to do another post was on '666'!

Phew, that's better,

byex
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:58 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

so is the word....

gonna do a bit of ironing so have a nice evening to you lovely ladies down under and have a good day to you up over guys also

bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bye love. xx Didn't mean to put you off

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

so is the word....

bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see you later take care
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

so is the word....

bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bye funkey
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Funkey Monkey;5386050]
Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey

oh no had to do another post was on '666'!

Phew, that's better,

byex
devils spawn and all that
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:05 am

speaking of bad days, my mate bless her is having a really bad one!

She went to have a new kitchen installed over 6 months ago! They said it would only be 4 weeks! Well things just went from bad to worse with this company, to the point that my OH had condemmed the electrics there and then! The house was a death trap because NOTHING was earthed, when she finally got the floor laid, the floods started and she was bailing out the water away from the door to stop it getting into the house! After that, she went to trading standards about the compant because they have done nothing since!. Then, the plumbers didn't plub in the washer right so the kitchen flooded anyway. Needed new floor AGAIN! and I got a text today saying that the kitchen was so close to being finished, the bolier has srung a leak and has warped all the wood that houses the boiler, oven and grill!

I went over for a coffe and gave her some moral support, and then went back home and decided that even though my house has moldy plaster it's not THAT bad!

At least someone is having a worse day than you ASH!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:08 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of bad days, my mate bless her is having a really bad one!

She went to have a new kitchen installed over 6 months ago! They said it would only be 4 weeks! Well things just went from bad to worse with this company, to the point that my OH had condemmed the electrics there and then! The house was a death trap because NOTHING was earthed, when she finally got the floor laid, the floods started and she was bailing out the water away from the door to stop it getting into the house! After that, she went to trading standards about the compant because they have done nothing since!. Then, the plumbers didn't plub in the washer right so the kitchen flooded anyway. Needed new floor AGAIN! and I got a text today saying that the kitchen was so close to being finished, the bolier has srung a leak and has warped all the wood that houses the boiler, oven and grill!

I went over for a coffe and gave her some moral support, and then went back home and decided that even though my house has moldy plaster it's not THAT bad!

At least someone is having a worse day than you ASH!
oh thank god for that

poor thing it sounds a right disaster area

I'm not going to jinx my house by saying its ok
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well ladies am off to do OH's sarnies then it's time, nite all
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:13 am

Originally Posted by curly
Nite babe
see you tomorrow
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:13 am

Originally Posted by curly
night love
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:14 am

ash, i'm getting a bit scared now! Been reading the back to UK forum, and starting to get the wobbles!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:16 am

ash, i'm getting a bit scared now! Been reading the back to UK forum, and starting to get the wobbles!
don't

first off

if what happened to me was to happen to you how would you feel?

would you say ah well its fate i won't go? or would you fight to go,
if it is the latter you are doing the right thing so hang on in there babe
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:19 am

Originally Posted by asher
don't

first off

if what happened to me was to happen to you how would you feel?

would you say ah well its fate i won't go? or would you fight to go,
if it is the latter you are doing the right thing so hang on in there babe
Fighting! Everything has started to trip us up so that we cant go. Saying that we put whatever happened on the "list" as one more reason to go". Really should stop reading that thread! What gave me the wobbles was when one person said that there is no shortage of trades!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:27 am

Fighting! Everything has started to trip us up so that we cant go. Saying that we put whatever happened on the "list" as one more reason to go". Really should stop reading that thread! What gave me the wobbles was when one person said that there is no shortage of trades!
Yes the back to UK ones are depressing but read the updates and people will tell you there is plenty of work for tradies.

I made up my mind early on that I would read all the scarey stories and make contingency plans for all the bad things that could go wrong and then not worry about it any more.

think why you applied for the visa?
you knew it would be hard so don't let that frighten you.

take care babe
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:28 am

Originally Posted by asher
Yes the back to UK ones are depressing but read the updates and people will tell you there is plenty of work for tradies.

I made up my mind early on that I would read all the scarey stories and make contingency plans for all the bad things that could go wrong and then not worry about it any more.

think why you applied for the visa?
you knew it would be hard so don't let that frighten you.

take care babe
thanks for that love! xx

Going to have to go in a bit. See you later xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.