Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:22 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
I'm still here

would you like a nice stiff drink?
yes go on then......(good job its cyber land ..I cant eat/drink anything real)

Hows your day today?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:24 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
yes go on then......(good job its cyber land ..I cant eat/drink anything real)

Hows your day today?
my day has been boring waiting for phone calls that didnt happen and a parcel that was my sons

but I had a lovely book to read a trashy novel as my OH calls them
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:26 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

my day has been boring waiting for phone calls that didnt happen and a parcel that was my sons

but I had a lovely book to read a trashy novel as my OH calls them
Wonderful!!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:29 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful!!
what have you been up to?

have you sold your house?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:31 pm
sarab40

what have you been up to?

have you sold your house?
the surveyor came round today to survey for the buyers....so they said it would be about 5 days to wait til the next thing....

Im off looking at University UEA tomorrow with my daughter...(I hope I feel better otherwise i wont be going)

Ash I think i may have to go...i have really bad stomach pains....
Speak to you another day, be good and have a lovely evening

GXXXXX
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:32 pm

the surveyor came round today to survey for the buyers....so they said it would be about 5 days to wait til the next thing....

Im off looking at University UEA tomorrow with my daughter...(I hope I feel better otherwise i wont be going)

Ash I think i may have to go...i have really bad stomach pains....
Speak to you another day, be good and have a lovely evening

GXXXXX
Take care love I hope you feel better soon
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Take care love I hope you feel better soon
helloooooooooo!?

where's everyone at?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:32 pm

Originally Posted by camacazi
helloooooooooo!?

where's everyone at?
Im here nhe rest seem to have slipped off and got a life

they should know that's not allowed
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:43 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Im here nhe rest seem to have slipped off and got a life

they should know that's not allowed
goodnight and good morning depending on where you are

hope everyone is well

xxx
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

can i moan on here???

i want my TRA result and the post is on strike AGH AGH
karen
x
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
goodnight and good morning depending on where you are

hope everyone is well

xxx
I'm fine
how's you?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:56 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

I'm fine
how's you?
fine thanks asher...

staying up late as friends are here, drinking too much as usual...!

Big wedding tomorrow, dont think i'll get much sleep.

Much action in the bar tonight?

xx
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:57 pm
Bring it On

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
can i moan on here???

i want my TRA result and the post is on strike AGH AGH
karen
x
course you can have a moan!!

have a drink while you are doing so...

you'll get there in the end, hang on in there

xxx
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

agh thanks for that bit sad i have to moan on here with my glass of wine oh works nights and friends think we're mad!!
have a great day tomorrow
karen
x
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
fine thanks asher...

staying up late as friends are here, drinking too much as usual...!

Big wedding tomorrow, dont think i'll get much sleep.

Much action in the bar tonight?

xx
no not a lot of action

me on my big glass of wine enjoy your wedding tomorrow if you can keep awake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.