Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:06 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
can i moan on here???

i want my TRA result and the post is on strike AGH AGH
karen
x
yes they are always on strike when you are waiting for something

you can moan all you like
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:07 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

agh thanks for that bit sad i have to moan on here with my glass of wine oh works nights and friends think we're mad!!
have a great day tomorrow
karen
x
Hey you are welcome here the more the merrier
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:09 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by asher
no not a lot of action

me on my big glass of wine enjoy your wedding tomorrow if you can keep awake
thanks very much you guys...

gonna toodle off to bed now, too many at hens house and got to be at hairdressers in 8 1/2 hours...

dont worry Karen, it will happen, just make yourself comfy in the bar till it does

goodnight all, sleep tight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
thanks very much you guys...

gonna toodle off to bed now, too many at hens house and got to be at hairdressers in 8 1/2 hours...

dont worry Karen, it will happen, just make yourself comfy in the bar till it does

goodnight all, sleep tight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Night babe
sleep well
and have a great day tomorrow
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

its mad i never need the post to come !!! but have a strange feeling i will be in the near future!!
just off to get a refill
karen
x
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:13 am

its mad i never need the post to come !!! but have a strange feeling i will be in the near future!!
just off to get a refill
karen
x
from the looks of it in the Australia forum there is going to be a postal strike in Australia as well

that will really put the cat among the pigeons
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

ill need more than a bottle then !!!
my sister is going spare over there waiting for my results!
need to get there asap before my baby nephew starts school hopefuly!!!
karen
x
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:20 am

ill need more than a bottle then !!!
my sister is going spare over there waiting for my results!
need to get there asap before my baby nephew starts school hopefuly!!!
karen
x
well it sounds as though it wont start for a week or so, you may be lucky and get them back before all that

why do you need to get there before your nephew starts school?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

just being sarki hes only 8 months but with all this agro who knows !!!

she went out last nov and got married in may lived in each others pockets untill then so it's crapi now
karen
x
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:28 am

just being sarki hes only 8 months but with all this agro who knows !!!

she went out last nov and got married in may lived in each others pockets untill then so it's crapi now
karen
x
Oh thats sad I shall miss my sister when we go too.
where in Australia are you headed? same area as your sister?

It will be great to see your nephew.

I hope you get the tra results soon
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

hopefuly geelong where they all are (she took the other 2 with her 8 and 12 who my daughter grew up with so worse for them than us really)
what about you ?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:34 am

hopefuly geelong where they all are (she took the other 2 with her 8 and 12 who my daughter grew up with so worse for them than us really)
what about you ?
Its a very long story

I'm going to Sydney, eventually I hope

my husband lives there
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

oh right that must be hard for you when do you hope to go ?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:40 am

oh right that must be hard for you when do you hope to go ?
no idea

hopefully i can at least have a holiday over there for xmas but im not sure of that still battling
basically my husband went in Jan and I stayed to sort out the kids and house due to follow in June but I had an accident at work and am not fit to fly and may have to retrain before I can go its all very messy and complicated.

what about you whose skills are you going on and what trade is it?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

what a bummer !!
hubbys skill hes a baker with 23 years experience and papers to prove it but and its a big but they keep moving the goal posts!! emailed them today but wont say in an email what outcome was have to wait for LETTER some hope before thurs (could be in the funny farm before then)
my daughter talks of nothing else (actually cant wait as shes found a boyfriend AGH AGH )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.