Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:10 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Night guys , be good

great news kim , good for you

bye all
Bye thanks Babe
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:10 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Night guys , be good

bye all
night Scott x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:12 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Night guys , be good

bye all
Goodnight

Mmm I've just been offered red wine and cheese and biscuits - suddenly I'm starving and very thirsty!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:15 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Goodnight

Mmm I've just been offered red wine and cheese and biscuits - suddenly I'm starving and very thirsty!
ahh but can it beat champagne and scrambled eggs with truffles on toast
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:16 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Goodnight

mmmmm sounds lovely. You sharing???
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:19 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
ahh but can it beat champagne and scrambled eggs with truffles on toast
ewwwwwwwwww I don't like scrambled eggs..that makes me feel a bit queasy..will stick with my cheese and crackers thanks..although I'm a bit low on crackers
Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
mmmmm sounds lovely. You sharing???
Of course! I'll leave some on the bar for you to help yourself..I have to go for a bit I'm struggling to cut my cheese drink my wine and type all at the same time

G'night kids, might catch you later
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:20 am

ewwwwwwwwww I don't like scrambled eggs..that makes me feel a bit queasy..will stick with my cheese and crackers thanks..although I'm a bit low on crackers

Of course! I'll leave some on the bar for you to help yourself..I have to go for a bit I'm struggling to cut my cheese drink my wine and type all at the same time

Night k take care enjoy the cheese and wine
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:21 am
Bring it On

good night x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:24 am

good night x
Just us then Babe

you want more champagne with a straw
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:26 am
Bring it On

Just us then Babe

you want more champagne with a straw
I never say no to champagne with a straw...

OH woke up yet?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:41 am

I never say no to champagne with a straw...

OH woke up yet?
still ruddy snoring!!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:44 am
Bring it On

still ruddy snoring!!
typical... always asleep when you need them....

you need more champers K,

nuts?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:46 am

nuts?
I know I know, he nearly slept through the birth of youngest

KP nuts please
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:50 am
Bring it On

KP nuts please
ooh lovely choice of nuts

sent my oh to bed when I was in labour with my youngest... couldn't stand the fussing!!! Was way too excited, really enjoyed giving birth. People always think that I'm strange when I say that...

Probably am!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:56 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

nuts?

KP nuts please

ooh lovely choice of nuts

sent my oh to bed when I was in labour with my youngest... couldn't stand the fussing!!! Was way too excited, really enjoyed giving birth. People always think that I'm strange when I say that...

Probably am!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.