the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:17 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
yes avoiding the ironing quite successfully this week

and battling and getting nowhere with the DWP sigh!
the dear sweet people forgot to call me back again!!
it makes me cross as i cant use the 0800 number because im deaf and the textphone is always engaged so i shall end up with a huge telephone bill

sorry I shouldnt laugh but my sense of humour is crap when it comest o those sort of things. You have just remimded me i need to have a go at virgin again!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:22 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
sorry I shouldnt laugh but my sense of humour is crap when it comest o those sort of things. You have just remimded me i need to have a go at virgin again!
Its a shame you can't do these things in the evening with a bottle of wine to keep you mellow!!

Good luck with virgin may the best man win

I shall make an appt to claim benefits again!

and I shall put in a formal complaint I think. May help some poor soul in future
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:23 pm

Its a shame you can't do these things in the evening with a bottle of wine to keep you mellow!!

Good luck with virgin may the best man win

I shall make an appt to claim benefits again!

and I shall put in a formal complaint I think. May help some poor soul in future
do both! You never know they may take notice of one of the things!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:25 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

do both! You never know they may take notice of one of the things!
what is the state of play with you and virgin?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:36 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:36 pm

well, three weeks ago it was "so sorry your remote has not arrived ....blah, blah blah it should be with you in 5-7 working days!"

just phoned them again! they said that "so sorry its not with you and that three months for a remote is waiting too long! DURRRRRRRRRR!:curse: a new remote is ordered and will be ...wait for it...... with you in 7 to 10 working days because of the strikes!!!

Because you have been so patient we are crediting your account with a months worth of FREE TV!! £15 something will be taken off your next bill!

will see how it goes in a couple of weeks time.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by sarab40
not you you daft nit
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:38 pm

not you you daft nit
Bless!
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

not you you daft nit
How do you know??!!

well, three weeks ago it was "so sorry your remote has not arrived ....blah, blah blah it should be with you in 5-7 working days!"

just phoned them again! they said that "so sorry its not with you and that three months for a remote is waiting too long! DURRRRRRRRRR!:curse: a new remote is ordered and will be ...wait for it...... with you in 7 to 10 working days because of the strikes!!!

Because you have been so patient we are crediting your account with a months worth of FREE TV!! £15 something will be taken off your next bill!

will see how it goes in a couple of weeks time.
well if they remember to take it off your bill it will be good

How do you know??!!
we are ALL sl*gs on here!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:39 pm

How do you know??!!
oh have you a toyboy?

well if they remember to take it off your bill it will be good
they said that about re-imbursing me for the remote last month and never did it!

we are ALL sl*gs on here!
nah I gave that up a while back

I'm reformed
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:40 pm

nah I gave that up a while back

I'm reformed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.