Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:29 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
thanks for that love! xx

Going to have to go in a bit. See you later xx
ok babe

see you later

will hypnotise you into being positive ok
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:04 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

MUM! where are you?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

MUM! where are you?
You feeling any better yet or still wobbly?
Would you like a drink? Strngthen the nerves...what can I get you?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:13 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You feeling any better yet or still wobbly?
Would you like a drink? Strngthen the nerves...what can I get you?
still a bit wobbly, just need to do more research, good and bad and see how i feel then.

what drink helps your mouth to clam down after eating 2 packets of extra strong mints? My mouth feels like it is on fire!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:14 am

where's scott? Did that poem he told me to do.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

still a bit wobbly, just need to do more research, good and bad and see how i feel then.

what drink helps your mouth to clam down after eating 2 packets of extra strong mints? My mouth feels like it is on fire!
Ugh!

How about a glass of cold water followed by something stronger....much stronger!

Don't worry too much about the wobbles, it's a huge, life-changing step & you would be abnormal not to question it from time to time or have concerns about it. I too read the BTUK forum 'cos I think it gives some perspective but I try not to worry too much. It's not going to suit everyone but do you want to get to 45 & regret not even trying?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

where's scott? Did that poem he told me to do.
What poem?
Knowing Scott it could be well dodgy?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:19 am

Ugh!

How about a glass of cold water followed by something stronger....much stronger!

Don't worry too much about the wobbles, it's a huge, life-changing step & you would be abnormal not to question it from time to time or have concerns about it. I too read the BTUK forum 'cos I think it gives some perspective but I try not to worry too much. It's not going to suit everyone but do you want to get to 45 & regret not even trying?
Good point! OH is 43 so it is now or never for him. Might just keep my worries to myself for the time being and just keep looking on the bright side for him.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:20 am

What poem?
Knowing Scott it could be well dodgy?
1000th post, by me, Further down the barbie page
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good point! OH is 43 so it is now or never for him. Might just keep my worries to myself for the time being and just keep looking on the bright side for him.
I'm 43 too, & feel we just have to give it a go! It is scary but it's also exciting. Fortunately I am having a week where I can't wait to go!

Would a glass of wine help, I'm out of champagne I'm afraid, Asher drank it all
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:24 am

I'm 43 too, & feel we just have to give it a go! It is scary but it's also exciting. Fortunately I am having a week where I can't wait to go!

Would a glass of wine help, I'm out of champagne I'm afraid, Asher drank it all
yes please.

How have you been today then love?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes please.

How have you been today then love?
Here you go! Cheers

I am having bit of crap wek at work, busy, stressful etc, probably why I'm being so positive about move to Oz

What you been doin' today? Do you work?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:28 am

Here you go! Cheers

I am having bit of crap wek at work, busy, stressful etc, probably why I'm being so positive about move to Oz

What you been doin' today? Do you work?
fraid not. Cant afford the childcare! Have been doing housework and trying to rest foot. Nothing much today. What has happened this week to make to desperate to go then?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fraid not. Cant afford the childcare! Have been doing housework and trying to rest foot. Nothing much today. What has happened this week to make to desperate to go then?
What happened to your foot?
How many children do you have, ages etc? Quite sure you work very hard at home ! Well, when you're not on here that is!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 4:35 am

What happened to your foot?
How many children do you have, ages etc? Quite sure you work very hard at home ! Well, when you're not on here that is!
just the two, but the 4 yr olds nursery want 40 quid for 3 days for him and to take 6yr old to and from school and over 60 quid on the other days as i will have used up all the vouchers! Might as well use the free time and do some homework and study in peace!

As for the foot, i don't know! think i pulled a muscle or tendon in the toe, it hurts in my heel when i point my toes. Can't wear trainers as the pain is too much but my heels are fine?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.