Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:02 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by curly
i came from the midlands that was pretty grey too

where you going in oz?
perth if all goes well. how are you finding the gold coast?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
perth if all goes well. how are you finding the gold coast?
great you waiting for TRA or the actual visa?

loving it here been and bought a barbie tonight! so excited, daft really but cant wait to use it even better men cook on em so i get to sit and watch
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:20 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

hello?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Just found out our old house in the UK is going back up for sale only sold it to them august! they're splitting up sounds awful but I'm glad this didnt happen before.
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hiya
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:22 am

hiya
hey hun,

it's weird when you find out stuff about peple you used to know and houses you used to live in isn't it?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
hey hun,

it's weird when you find out stuff about peple you used to know and houses you used to live in isn't it?
sure is, especially when it's only been a matter of weeks they moved in curtains'll be twitching when the board goes up again!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:29 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

great you waiting for TRA or the actual visa?

loving it here been and bought a barbie tonight! so excited, daft really but cant wait to use it even better men cook on em so i get to sit and watch
sorry got sidetracked...

got tra

visa sent in august (massive backlog apparantly) not received anything else yet
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
sorry got sidetracked...

got tra

visa sent in august (massive backlog apparantly) not received anything else yet
seems never ending all that waiting! worse bit is selling the house though, dont leave it too late to put on market is my tip
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:33 am

sure is, especially when it's only been a matter of weeks they moved in curtains'll be twitching when the board goes up again!
blimey!

My mum still lives in the area where we used to go to school and calls me up with some goss every now and again. Last one was not very nice but you will understand why i had no sympathy.

While i was at school, through out the entire 5 years of being there, there was one girl who made my life HELL!, Picking fights, getting me in trouble, speading rumours, etc, etc.....

Anyway, mum was at the bus stop (must have been last year now) and bumped into this lady, they started talking (as you do) and this woman said that she went to a funeral not too long ago for someone who was in my year at school, when mum asked who it was and got the reply, it was that same girl! Died of a drugs overdose. My mothers reply (please bear in mind she rarely says anything bad about anyone) as "well, good riddence! That cow made my daughters life hell!"

I moved out over ten years ago and my mum still sticks up for me!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

blimey!

My mum still lives in the area where we used to go to school and calls me up with some goss every now and again. Last one was not very nice but you will understand why i had no sympathy.

While i was at school, through out the entire 5 years of being there, there was one girl who made my life HELL!, Picking fights, getting me in trouble, speading rumours, etc, etc.....

Anyway, mum was at the bus stop (must have been last year now) and bumped into this lady, they started talking (as you do) and this woman said that she went to a funeral not too long ago for someone who was in my year at school, when mum asked who it was and got the reply, it was that same girl! Died of a drugs overdose. My mothers reply (please bear in mind she rarely says anything bad about anyone) as "well, good riddence! That cow made my daughters life hell!"

good on your mom! bless her
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:38 am
Bring it On

blimey!

sounds like you're well out of it!!!

I'm dreading putting our house up for sale, i love the house and the close we live in. Its a bit like ramsey street but without the strange deaths!! If i could pick my street up and move it to perth i'd be happy...
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

where you heading to sheff-sparkey?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:45 am

where you heading to sheff-sparkey?
eventually Brisbane with some luck. You?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eventually Brisbane with some luck. You?
we arrived Brisbane on 22nd Aug, we've settled on the Gold Coast

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.