Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:35 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by gedge
i still have to do some work
where do you hope to be at xmas?
in Sydney edgecliff

however drs are reluctant to let me fly without an ok from the neurosurgeon so watch this space

then I will be able to look at suburbs for the oh to find a nice house or apartment

I'm not sure I could be without a garden but am willing to try anything.

Hows your wife? all going well?

and are you recovered from your marathon?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 12:42 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by asher
in Sydney edgecliff

however drs are reluctant to let me fly without an ok from the neurosurgeon so watch this space

then I will be able to look at suburbs for the oh to find a nice house or apartment

I'm not sure I could be without a garden but am willing to try anything.

Hows your wife? all going well?

and are you recovered from your marathon?
i hope all goes well with getting the all clear
you'll be lucky to find a garden in Edgecliff i reckon, but still there'll be nice parks and beaches to go to

yes, all's well with the pregnancy, 12 weeks to go :shock: getting more tired with each week and the warm temps are taking their toll too... 34C here today!
my knees haven't been right since the run but i'm still glad i achieved it, never thought i could do something like that, lazy git that i am

btw: my investments are doing just fine but thanks for the thoughts

Last edited by gedge; Oct 2nd 2007 at 12:45 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:05 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
i hope all goes well with getting the all clear
you'll be lucky to find a garden in Edgecliff i reckon, but still there'll be nice parks and beaches to go to

yes, all's well with the pregnancy, 12 weeks to go :shock: getting more tired with each week and the warm temps are taking their toll too... 34C here today!
my knees haven't been right since the run but i'm still glad i achieved it, never thought i could do something like that, lazy git that i am

btw: my investments are doing just fine but thanks for the thoughts
no edgecliff is a stop gap until i find somewhere i want to live, its been good for my husband as he works in the cbd but we will want somewhere a bit bigger and further out. His aussie friends live further south so he wants to look there and he also likes cronulla we will see what I think.
glad to hear all is well with your wife, the heat is a killer when you are pregnant and with your other one as well she must be really feeling it , roll on the happy event
Sorry to hear about your knees but you did brilliantly completing it so a pat on the back there mate.

I am going to slope off to bed now as the pills are kicking in
take care an best of luck

see you around you have been missed

glad your investments are good you looked a little short
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Off my nuts
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:35 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Off my nuts
What?!?!?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Clippies
What?!?!?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:38 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Are you telling us to get off your nuts or telling us you are off your nuts?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:39 pm
Account Closed

Are you telling us to get off your nuts or telling us you are off your nuts?
get off my nuts !!!

you guys been after them so i heard
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:41 pm

get off my nuts !!!

peanuts
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asher
peanuts
oh , sorry my mistake
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:42 pm

get off my nuts !!!

Honey roasted - that's all I wanted, just some simple honey roasted nuts.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:53 pm
Account Closed

Honey roasted - that's all I wanted, just some simple honey roasted nuts.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:53 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Nice aren't they
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:54 pm
Account Closed

Nice aren't they
i like ,

you like to lick them or pop them straight in ?
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:56 pm

i like ,

you like to lick them or pop them straight in ?

I'm not answering that you rude bugger

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.