Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:11 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by penky
Must run, sick and needy to tend to

have a great night everyone
See you later have a good one

xxx

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yep, same is boring

Ooh help yourself - they're behind the bar, I'll distract the bar man whilst you grab the nuts
you dont need to distract him from what i have seen he likes his nuts grabbed
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Honey roasted ones of course
shame....
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:12 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
you dont need to distract him from what i have seen he likes his nuts grabbed
Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
shame....
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:14 am
Bring it On

I tell you it's one of those days today...

think there may be something in the water
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:15 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

wow clippies speechless

another one for the history books
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:15 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I tell you it's one of those days today...

think there may be something in the water
God don't say that, I've drank 4 litres today, what's gonna happen to me
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:17 am

wow clippies speechless

another one for the history books
Lol, ooh yes that's a rare one
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:17 am
Bring it On

you'll have a really good night
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:18 am

you'll have a really good night
wahey I'm off to get some more water then
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:19 am

you are going to turn into a geek with goofy teeth and rabbit ears
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:26 am

you are going to turn into a geek with goofy teeth and rabbit ears
Well that'll be an improvement

Gotta go, catch you later
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:28 am

Well that'll be an improvement

Gotta go, catch you later

you are a fibber arent you

see you later
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:45 am

you are a fibber arent you

see you later
Lol, no way, honest as the day is long me
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:59 am
Bring it On

Lol, no way, honest as the day is long me
I believe you

Quiet in bar tonight, not a cocktail passed my lips! Off to watch TV now as all typed out...

Night night xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.