Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:26 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
Hello!!

I'm having a mooch about amongst doing other stuff...

How are you today??
Hello

am good, am trying to psych myself up to leave for nightshift in bout half an hour

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
Hello
anyone still here?
Hi I am hows you

Hello!!

I'm having a mooch about amongst doing other stuff...

How are you today??
Hi babe cant give you k gotta spread sorry
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
Hi I am hows you

helloooo

Ill take some

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

am good, am trying to psych myself up to leave for nightshift in bout half an hour
you will have a really quiet night no problems
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:28 am

helloooo

Ill take some
done cheeky
Up Around the Bend

you will have a really quiet night no problems
hope so!! tho mondays usually bad for medical admissions coz the amau is usually full so they spend the night with us in A/E!!

but its been a beautiful day today!! really warm and sunny

hows u?
Up Around the Bend

done cheeky
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:32 am

hope so!! tho mondays usually bad for medical admissions coz the amau is usually full so they spend the night with us in A/E!!

but its been a beautiful day today!! really warm and sunny

hows u?
am fine pincushion day tomorrow.Good luck for tonight

I have decided i need to be more productive than spnd all my time on here I have got the embroidery out and a mate has given me some new canvases and I replaced some of my dried oils today and am gonna have something to show for my sick time
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:34 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

I have decided i need to be more productive than spnd all my time on here I have got the embroidery out and a mate has given me some new canvases and I replaced some of my dried oils today and am gonna have something to show for my sick time

that sounds a bit clever mrs!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:34 am
Up Around the Bend

are you finding the acupunctures helping?

wow, you certainly are a woman of many talents!!

mmm productive, know what you mean, if i didnt spend half my time on here Id prob have everything we need to do done by now and away!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:35 am
Up Around the Bend

that sounds a bit clever mrs!
I think she can do everything!!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:35 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Hi I am hows you

got the karma thoughts which is as good as

thanks honey
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:36 am
Bring it On

I think she can do everything!!

I think that you are right!

xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:36 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Karma ! who mentioned karma
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:37 am
Up Around the Bend

got the karma thoughts which is as good as

thanks honey

I just tried to give you some on behalf of ash and it says i cant either, must find folk to give it too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.