Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I did 2 years ago - went for 6 weeks and did my shoulder in.... never went back.
They must make loads of money from people who never go!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
They must make loads of money from people who never go!
I know - flamin Fitness First - wouldn't let me leave even though I had a Dr's note. I used to pop in and use the steam room just to get my money's worth. I used the showers when we had no water due to building work too.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I know - flamin Fitness First - wouldn't let me leave even though I had a Dr's note. I used to pop in and use the steam room just to get my money's worth. I used the showers when we had no water due to building work too.
That has to be the worst excuse for a gym membership ever!
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

That has to be the worst excuse for a gym membership ever!
I know.

Mad thing is, I lug building material around all the time and have never hurt myself. 6 weeks with their expert tuition and I have to have hydrocortisone injections for an inflamed muscle.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know.

Mad thing is, I lug building material around all the time and have never hurt myself. 6 weeks with their expert tuition and I have to have hydrocortisone injections for an inflamed muscle.
Ouch!

Got to go, youngest struggling with homework that he refused to do at the weekend & is due in tomorrow

Have a good evening
Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ouch!

Got to go, youngest struggling with homework that he refused to do at the weekend & is due in tomorrow

Have a good evening
LOL - we had rows abot that too. Hope you can get it finished.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:25 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

well...........usual please...hmm!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - we had rows abot that too. Hope you can get it finished.
Hi guys,

FA - are you feeling happy????? Like your avatar...

Wot's happening in here - have I missed much?

Lau xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Hi guys,

Lau xx
Not much really!

How have you been? Bought that plot yet?
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys,

Lau xx
not much going on as you can see!! What about you??
sarab40

Not much really!

How have you been? Bought that plot yet?
hi
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
not much going on as you can see!! What about you??
Part of a global telecon and there are pauses where translation taking place so taking opp to catch you guys on here!

L xx
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
hi
Hi S40 - how are you feeling today? Better I hope.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:51 am
sarab40

Part of a global telecon and there are pauses where translation taking place so taking opp to catch you guys on here!

L xx
good to chat with you!!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:52 am
sarab40

Hi S40 - how are you feeling today? Better I hope.
yes thanks..went to work today..

And you>?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.