Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by mands
They used to knock him out, didn't they...
LOL. you'll be so busy with your little one you won't worry too much.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:54 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Nite asher sorry must have missed that

Flyaway would love to go to pompeii too.. bay of naples ..awww just not gonna happen i dont think. I doubt we will get alot of Rome in in one weekend with a toddler in tow but we will try!! Staying at Capio D Africa near the colleseum bit of a treat really and late valentines celebration. So excited cant wait to see the vatican!! (will probly get struck down by lightning for being such a bad catholic but hey ho)
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Nite asher sorry must have missed that

Flyaway would love to go to pompeii too.. bay of naples ..awww just not gonna happen i dont think. I doubt we will get alot of Rome in in one weekend with a toddler in tow but we will try!! Staying at Capio D Africa near the colleseum bit of a treat really and late valentines celebration. So excited cant wait to see the vatican!! (will probly get struck down by lightning for being such a bad catholic but hey ho)
LOL. I'll watch out for the news of a heathen struck down in the Vatican.

I'm sure you'll have a fab time. Does your little one still go in a buggy? To be honest, that is easier because they can nap etc and you can walk fast with them.

I've never been to the Vatican / Rome either. I did go to Venice once and that was amazing.

As you say, we need to do this stuff now we have the chance.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL. you'll be so busy with your little one you won't worry too much.
my kids are 12, 16 and 14 so they will be looking after themselves
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bum.... You will be so busy breaking up arguments, you won't notice. is that better??
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:06 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

LOL. I'll watch out for the news of a heathen struck down in the Vatican.

I'm sure you'll have a fab time. Does your little one still go in a buggy? To be honest, that is easier because they can nap etc and you can walk fast with them.

I've never been to the Vatican / Rome either. I did go to Venice once and that was amazing.

As you say, we need to do this stuff now we have the chance.
yep watch out for the big bolt of lightning or them people out of the devinci code coming after me lol.... son will sleep in his buggy so its a good job slept all the way through a recent bra expedition to m+s phew
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Bum.... You will be so busy breaking up arguments, you won't notice. is that better??
no... i causes them
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:07 am
looking for my marbles

if in doubt...get the vodka out
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sounds good to me..
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yep watch out for the big bolt of lightning or them people out of the devinci code coming after me lol.... son will sleep in his buggy so its a good job slept all the way through a recent bra expedition to m+s phew
LOL. Zap - Sizzle

Wait til he wants to walk and won't go in the buggy. It's very trying - like walking through glue sometimes.... You've timed things just right. Get to Oz quick before the buggy is redundant.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes - leave the OH in charge of the kids and get merry.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL. Zap - Sizzle

Wait til he wants to walk and won't go in the buggy. It's very trying - like walking through glue sometimes.... You've timed things just right. Get to Oz quick before the buggy is redundant.
I hated it when we got rid of our buggey, i had nowhere to put my shopping
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:18 am
looking for my marbles

LOL. Zap - Sizzle

hmm hes getting to that stage now!! Trys to force himself out sometimes...but that was an old buggy i had ( im a buggy hoar lol) got him a new one recently and hes been much better in this one. Dont know what i would do without it, cant imagine trying to get him to go anywhere walking lol
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I hated it when we got rid of our buggey, i had nowhere to put my shopping
I still feel like that. It was the best shopping trolley in the world.

hmm hes getting to that stage now!! Trys to force himself out sometimes...but that was an old buggy i had ( im a buggy hoar lol) got him a new one recently and hes been much better in this one. Dont know what i would do without it, cant imagine trying to get him to go anywhere walking lol
You need to make sure he is REALLY comfortable. Loads of cushions etc, a buggy palace, then he won't want to get out. Mine wouldn't go in after 24 months. I used to see these women with 5 yr olds in buggys and wondered how they did it.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:33 am
looking for my marbles

I still feel like that. It was the best shopping trolley in the world.

You need to make sure he is REALLY comfortable. Loads of cushions etc, a buggy palace, then he won't want to get out. Mine wouldn't go in after 24 months. I used to see these women with 5 yr olds in buggys and wondered how they did it.
calpol?? medised perhaps well new buggy is a bit more palace like as its bigger than the stroller i bought him (hubby knackered it by taking him for a walk up the muddy trek) and it lies back further so hes in buggy heaven now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.