Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:44 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by ghost rider
i will show you my etchings, (oop's i meant pork scratching's)
Ewww pork scratchings! I prefer nuts.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Clippy
Ewww pork scratchings! I prefer nuts.
i got some here to help yourself, i roast them myself.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:50 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

i got some here to help yourself, i roast them myself.
Oh I like roasted, they're the best. Honey roasted are my fave...
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

Oh I like roasted, they're the best. Honey roasted are my fave...
i will let you supply the honey pot, as you will know how you prefer it
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:59 pm

i will let you supply the honey pot, as you will know how you prefer it
Oh ok, well I'll get on roasting the nuts, you keep pouring the drinks
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh ok, well I'll get on roasting the nuts, you keep pouring the drinks
oh i will keep you suitably refreshed during your nut roasting just lightly baste them to start,
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:12 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone in?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi SS,

How you doing?? Have you disconnected your OH yet??
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi SS,

Hello you two!

How are you both?

Hayles, have you managed to get OH doing any jobs in the house yet?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:18 am

Hi SS,

no, but i have told him about it!

he came home saturday and told me his plans for the living room on sunday as he wasnt working that day.

did any of it happen?

did it hell.

so around 2 o'clock i said, if you are not doing the lounge can you do the paperwork for the visa?
ok love!

three hours later, nothing.

he has until next monday, (he's not working that weekend and doing overtime during the week to make up for it) then it's off.

he said if it goes off then he deserves it as i have been more than patient and gave him enough warning
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Hello you two!

How are you both?

Hayles, have you managed to get OH doing any jobs in the house yet?
hello darlin'
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I hope it works!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi SC too!

I think you have been more than patient. My husband would slide into a coma of football and internet use too if I didn't keep a close watch on him!! I generally start something - ie the paperwork and give it to him to check - I even did his skills assessment for him. I also plaster, decorate and do general DIY myself and have done so for years because it's not worth the wait - plus it's my job too.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:25 am

Hi SC too!

I think you have been more than patient. My husband would slide into a coma of football and internet use too if I didn't keep a close watch on him!! I generally start something - ie the paperwork and give it to him to check - I even did his skills assessment for him. I also plaster, decorate and do general DIY myself and have done so for years because it's not worth the wait - plus it's my job too.
me too, i would do the skills things onlt i havent got a clue aboutt he technical side of electrical installation and testing and inspecting.

i even typed up his homework for him!

i do all the decorating as well.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
me too, i would do the skills things onlt i havent got a clue aboutt he technical side of electrical installation and testing and inspecting.

i even typed up his homework for him!

i do all the decorating as well.

It doesn't matter that you haven't got a clue about the electrical stuff!! I haven't got a clue about IT. I made my OH sit down and answer every question verbally, then I translated that into English and typed it up for him. He then checked it and put in the technical words. It just gives them a kick up the jacksy to actually do it.

You could get him to talk you through this stuff for one hour a night and then allow him to play with his friends.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.