Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
while at school?
LOL - yes, I picked her up tonight and her skirt was down to her ankles - the waist was around her hips.!

I wish this would happen to me!!!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:06 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL - yes, I picked her up tonight and her skirt was down to her ankles - the waist was around her hips.!

I wish this would happen to me!!!
oh, bless her!

it will, once you have to start cleaning all the stuff that needs to be shipped.

the enormity of THAT task has just started to dawn on me and the visa stuff hasnt even been sent yet
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

oh, bless her!

it will, once you have to start cleaning all the stuff that needs to be shipped.

the enormity of THAT task has just started to dawn on me and the visa stuff hasnt even been sent yet
Let's hope so!

I am dreading the clear out and the shipping eek. I am trying to get rid of stuff now, but it isn't making much of an impact. It must be worse if you have tools to ship too. We will leave anything like lawn mowers behind as it isn't worth the trauma.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I have to go. Youngest son wants to play computer games!

Bye for now & be good!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:14 am

Let's hope so!

I am dreading the clear out and the shipping eek. I am trying to get rid of stuff now, but it isn't making much of an impact. It must be worse if you have tools to ship too. We will leave anything like lawn mowers behind as it isn't worth the trauma.
dunno about that.

there was a thread a few days ago about lawnmowers. best to get a decent one here and a petrol one at that as apparently, the ones out there dont work too well or stop working after a few months.

dreading doing the tools,

3 toolboxes full
5 drills
sanders
garden stuff
fishing stuff
toys
bikes
scooters
kitchen stuff (and there's a few bob's worth there)
shoes
boots

and god knows what ever else
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:14 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Guys, I have to go. Youngest son wants to play computer games!

Bye for now & be good!
bye
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:21 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Girls

We have bought a pressure washer and we'll be cleaning everything with that.
So far we have had 2 skips worth of stuff taken away from our garage and OH has done about 20 trips to the tip.
I finally feel like We're getting down to just the stuff we'll be taking
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:28 am

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi Girls

We have bought a pressure washer and we'll be cleaning everything with that.
So far we have had 2 skips worth of stuff taken away from our garage and OH has done about 20 trips to the tip.
I finally feel like We're getting down to just the stuff we'll be taking
hello, stranger!

at least you are getting somewhere with it, and getting RID of stuff!

i'm buying more to make the house look nice so we can eventually sell it, well, thats my excuse anyway
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:32 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

hello, stranger!

at least you are getting somewhere with it, and getting RID of stuff!

i'm buying more to make the house look nice so we can eventually sell it, well, thats my excuse anyway
That's the problem - I'm doing that too

As one load goes out another comes in

My excuse is that as we are paying for a container I want to fill it and not have to buy anything new in Australia
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:34 am

Originally Posted by Kapri
That's the problem - I'm doing that too

As one load goes out another comes in
it's only going to get worse as well.

as people are pulling in their belts to pay for credit cards and loans as banks get pannicky,

shops are going to slash their prices to keep people spending. and I've got 2 TK MAXX stores here!

going now. OH home and I'm going to try FA's idea on the OH

Last edited by Sheff_Sparky; Feb 18th 2008 at 5:37 am.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bye Sal. **waves**

Hi Kapri!!

You are so organised!! At least we moved house 3 years ago and did the 20 trips to the tip then. So hopefully we won't have too much junk. Although we do have a storage unit a 27 foot loft, a shed and 3 houses worth of furniture to sort....

I have sent a load of stuff to auction and sold some more on Ebay, but we still have SO much it is stupid. With the house for sale, it is hard to sort too.

SS - we only have a really crap lawn mower now, which is why we aren't bothering. We have lots of tools for the business, but may send them to auction too.... There is no way I am ever doing another house up again!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it's only going to get worse as well.

as people are pulling in their belts to pay for credit cards and loans as banks get pannicky,

shops are going to slash their prices to keep people spending. and I've got 2 TK MAXX stores here!

going now. OH home and I'm going to try FA's idea on the OH

PMSL SS - you are single handedly keeping the UK economy afloat.

Good luck with the Skills Assessment!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:47 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

PMSL SS - you are single handedly keeping the UK economy afloat.

Good luck with the Skills Assessment!
hello FA.. busy busy I see!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
hello FA.. busy busy I see!
Busy cleaning today. Yukk - but an ends to a means as house viewing on Wed.

How are you S40? been busy too?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:55 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Busy cleaning today. Yukk - but an ends to a means as house viewing on Wed.

How are you S40? been busy too?
working today....
kids go back to college and school 2moro.. then the house may be a bit tidier!!

are you on the mend now??XX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.