Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
working today....
kids go back to college and school 2moro.. then the house may be a bit tidier!!

are you on the mend now??XX
Feeling much better thanks - although OH still poorly. Knackered after the cleaning, but nice to sit in a clean house after living in a pig sty for a week.

DD is back at school today. Yippee - I'm sure you'll feel like this tomorrow.

Has your house guest gone home??
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:06 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Feeling much better thanks - although OH still poorly. Knackered after the cleaning, but nice to sit in a clean house after living in a pig sty for a week.

DD is back at school today. Yippee - I'm sure you'll feel like this tomorrow.

Has your house guest gone home??
gone somewhere................
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

gone somewhere................
Permanently I hope!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:11 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Have kept up with going to the gym...
on Friday I did sparring..that was brill..plenty of power in my right hook...pathetic left though...(Lots of energy to use up..)
WEnt Saturday, then yesterday...

Thank the lord Ive got back to normal in the legs!!
Rest tonight then gym tomorrow night!!

Hows the diet??
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have kept up with going to the gym...
on Friday I did sparring..that was brill..plenty of power in my right hook...pathetic left though...(Lots of energy to use up..)
WEnt Saturday, then yesterday...

Thank the lord Ive got back to normal in the legs!!
Rest tonight then gym tomorrow night!!

Hows the diet??
LOL - have you been punching your lovely trainer and pretending it is someone else?

Are you feeling any benefit yet, or are you just feeling pain? Glad the legs aren't wobbly any more.

Diet is still going - not lost anything though. DD and OH both lost loads whilst ill - I didn't. Barely ate for 3 days and stayed the same. Still, meds in 2 days and then I am having a rest for a couple of weeks.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:17 am
sarab40

LOL - have you been punching your lovely trainer and pretending it is someone else?

Are you feeling any benefit yet, or are you just feeling pain? Glad the legs aren't wobbly any more.

Diet is still going - not lost anything though. DD and OH both lost loads whilst ill - I didn't. Barely ate for 3 days and stayed the same. Still, meds in 2 days and then I am having a rest for a couple of weeks.
have you got to travel far to do the meds? Did you have xrays at a different place? We did, and it was a pain really as we had to make two trips up at different weeks to Norwich

I am feeling a bit firmer on the legs and stomach but the clothes arent looser!! I have to get in shape ready for that trip...
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

have you got to travel far to do the meds? Did you have xrays at a different place? We did, and it was a pain really as we had to make two trips up at different weeks to Norwich

I am feeling a bit firmer on the legs and stomach but the clothes arent looser!! I have to get in shape ready for that trip...
We did the xrays last week at a hospital. The meds are about 15 mins drive away - so not too bad. Just hope they don't find any of us have a nasty illness.

At least you can see some improvement for your pains. hopefully the rest will show soon.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:24 am
sarab40

We did the xrays last week at a hospital. The meds are about 15 mins drive away - so not too bad. Just hope they don't find any of us have a nasty illness.

At least you can see some improvement for your pains. hopefully the rest will show soon.
hope so!!!
Is your oH a builder? I read that you do up houses etc..just wondered!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hope so!!!
Is your oH a builder? I read that you do up houses etc..just wondered!
No, I'm the builder!! OH is in IT and has his own company, I run the comapny and have subverted some of the money into rental properties. I have ended up doing most of the work on them - just employing tradies when necessary. I also run the tenancies. Jill of all trades me.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:39 am
sarab40

No, I'm the builder!! OH is in IT and has his own company, I run the comapny and have subverted some of the money into rental properties. I have ended up doing most of the work on them - just employing tradies when necessary. I also run the tenancies. Jill of all trades me.
Thats fantastic FA...plenty of hard work and getting organised....especially as far as getting subbies in...and getting them to do the work NOT on day rate!!!
I take my hat off to you!!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

hi all, are you behaving?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:40 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by ghost rider
hi all, are you behaving?
good evening!!! Of course we are behaving...its Monday!! Ask us again at the end of the week!!
And you????? How are you??
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

good evening!!! Of course we are behaving...its Monday!! Ask us again at the end of the week!!
And you????? How are you??
i am fine thank you, thought i would nip in for some fun and frolick's,
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats fantastic FA...plenty of hard work and getting organised....especially as far as getting subbies in...and getting them to do the work NOT on day rate!!!
I take my hat off to you!!

Thanks S40. Sort of fell into it - used to work for the Council supervising maintenance contracts at one point. At other times involved in tenancies - so ideal back ground really. I'm quite good at getting my own way.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:47 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by ghost rider
i am fine thank you, thought i would nip in for some fun and frolick's,
so where is the good side of hell then??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.