Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

I think I am having a convo with Lau on 2 threads....

I might stay here for a while.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
yes thanks..went to work today..

And you>?
That's good! Hope you've taken it easy though.

I'm fine. Fed up with waiting etc, but nothing major.

Half term next week and DD has come down with a cold.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Not much really!

How have you been? Bought that plot yet?
Found a better one which hopefully will be released in April - same place!!!

Anyone speak Spanish - I am so ignorant and can only speak English. I can't even speak Welsh

There is a lady on this telecon who can speak about 12 languages - I am so impressed! Struggling to keep up and all the languages roll into one so I have to listen to distinguish English but am impressed!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

That's good! Hope you've taken it easy though.

I'm fine. Fed up with waiting etc, but nothing major.

Half term next week and DD has come down with a cold.
1/2 term already? Early this year then as it is usually around 20th isn't it???

Kids never seem to be in school do they?

Lau x
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
1/2 term already? Early this year then as it is usually around 20th isn't it???

Kids never seem to be in school do they?

Lau x
Sorry no Spanish. A bit of French and terrible Welsh.

My Mother was a translator and spoke 5 languages - what happened to me??? I admire people who can do it.

Easter is early, so it is a short term.

Glad you found a better plot - will you be able to reserve it??
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry no Spanish. A bit of French and terrible Welsh.

My Mother was a translator and spoke 5 languages - what happened to me??? I admire people who can do it.

Easter is early, so it is a short term.

Glad you found a better plot - will you be able to reserve it??
We have registered interest but they won't reserve until they have a release price!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We have registered interest but they won't reserve until they have a release price!
Fingers crossed it's a good price.

I am getting confused talking to you one 2 threads. I have a simple mind.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fingers crossed it's a good price.

I am getting confused talking to you one 2 threads. I have a simple mind.
Yeah???

Talking about sub-contractors!!!! Now that is confusing!!!

L x
Old Feb 7th 2008, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah???

Talking about sub-contractors!!!! Now that is confusing!!!

L x
What are they confusing you with??
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:42 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

get that bar open....Friday night is here!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

get that bar open....Friday night is here!!!!
WOOHOO!! TFIF!

Can actually stay up later than 11pm - I feel like a kid with a curfew lifted.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:31 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

WOOHOO!! TFIF!

Can actually stay up later than 11pm - I feel like a kid with a curfew lifted.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Well how excited was I ..going down the co op to get my friday night bottle of wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:55 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Well how excited was I ..going down the co op to get my friday night bottle of wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooh just reminded me I have a nice cabernet sauvignon anyone wanna share
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL - I've still got mine from last week. Now that's sad.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by asher
ooh just reminded me I have a nice cabernet sauvignon anyone wanna share
Thanks Ash - but I'll let you drink it all.:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.