Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:14 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by ghost rider
well i tried to share but got guilty, thought i should only share the special one's with you.
your fresh drink is on the way, just sent the whipping boy to the bar.
Ah well that's good.

Oh the whipping boy? I thought you were going to make it yourself...far nicer that way.

Alas the real world demands my attention...I shall be back in an hour. I'll catch you then if you're still up...
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Clippy
Ah well that's good.

Oh the whipping boy? I thought you were going to make it yourself...far nicer that way.

Alas the real world demands my attention...I shall be back in an hour. I'll catch you then if you're still up...
for you my cherub, i will wait up
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:17 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

for you my cherub, i will wait up
Well that's very decent of you I shall return anon..
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

ghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant futureghost rider has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Clippy
Well that's very decent of you I shall return anon..
i shall have your seat warmed and ready
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

How are you all? What has been happening?

Debbie
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brissydeb
How are you all? What has been happening?

Debbie
well in brief, my nut's have been roasted by clippy, and the beer is warm
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

well in brief, my nut's have been roasted by clippy, and the beer is warm

So dry roasted or salted????
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

So dry roasted or salted????
honey
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

honey

Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

honey roasted nut's
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

honey roasted nut's

ok and a glass of what with that?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

ok and a glass of what with that?
ameretto, chilled pored over ice, with a touch of vodka
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

SOUNDS GOOD
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:00 am

Ooh that sounds quite nice..
Old Feb 18th 2008, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karensoutherden
SOUNDS GOOD
but you have to have a handfull of nut's to really feel the moment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.