Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:28 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
give him a few more drinks an get him to join BB
Hey this is my show and im not THAT kind of male nurse

I'll just sort the music out and you girls can pull up get yourselves seated.But remember no free touchy feelies,dont forget those dollar bills
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
i did that in a jacuzzi once when i was younger. bloody bloke of mine didnt tell me other people had got in too!

i could have killed him when i turned around and there were 3 other bllokes looking at me with interest

didnt he tell you it was a swingers party then.......
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:29 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

i did that in a jacuzzi once when i was younger. bloody bloke of mine didnt tell me other people had got in too!

i could have killed him when i turned around and there were 3 other bllokes looking at me with interest
OMG

how embarrasing!

how did you handle that
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:32 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG

how embarrasing!

how did you handle that
just calmly walked out and never went back there again. wernt as bad as the time his mum caught us at it while we were supposed to be babysitting.

i was mortified and he thought it was funny as hell

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy

I'll just sort the music out and you girls can pull up get yourselves seated.But remember no free touchy feelies,dont forget those dollar bills
Hmm most male nurses i know are right little lotharios! never thought you were gay just thought you might like another bloke to join the lineup

no dollar bills mate you are earning your pints, we have the score cards ready though
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mumfords
no complaints yet

OMG

how embarrasing!

how did you handle that
Hand or mouth?

Am laughing out loud & 8yo son wants to know what's so funny!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:33 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

how embarrasing!

how did you handle that
Well i've seen the dvd and very good it is too,how she holds her breath for soooooo long i'll never know
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, everythings free in this bar BB, didn't you know that?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:35 am

Well i've seen the dvd and very good it is too,how she holds her breath for soooooo long i'll never know
Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Hand or mouth?

pmsl
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:36 am

Hand or mouth?

better tell him about the birds and bees soon!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:37 am

she had a secret snorkle
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:37 am

better tell him about the birds and bees soon!
funny you should say that.

my 7 yr old came up her dad a few days ago and asked:

"why do boys have a willy and girls have a hole?" he wasnt sure how to answer that and told her to ask me.

she hasnt yet. thank god!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:39 am
FREE TIBET

Hey, everythings free in this bar BB, didn't you know that?
If ya aint got the dough ya dont see the show,do you take me to be a cheap male fluesy
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:39 am

funny you should say that.

my 7 yr old came up her dad a few days ago and asked:

"why do boys have a willy and girls have a hole?" he wasnt sure how to answer that and told her to ask me.

she hasnt yet. thank god!
she probably knows the answer already and was just trying to embarrass her dad!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:40 am

If ya aint got the dough ya dont see the show,do you take me to be a cheap male fluesy
yes. now get on with it.

strip, strip, strip!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.