Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:14 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
babes!!!
SS.how are you?? !!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:15 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Typical bloke...all mouth & no trousers!!

Hey girl! Nice to see you. We are drinking Dom Perignon by the bucket...want some?
Would you like me to rattle the inside of your bucket madam
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:15 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
a threat or a promise BB??
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
a threat or a promise BB??

BB, what bits are you shaving? I don't like bald!

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sarab40
SS.how are you?? !!
very well thank you.

how are you?

sit down, grab a bucket and enjoy the show with us!

BB, what bits are you shaving? I don't like bald!
i do! dont like flossing when i dont intend to
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:18 am
sarab40

Im just shaving some of me bits,been a while since i stripped
Just make sure you do it over there and then sweep up after you.....
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:19 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Im just shaving some of me bits,been a while since i stripped
go careful with that razor then

full monty gets a few pints
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
i do! dont like flossing when i dont intend to
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

we are here drinking Vodka Ice and the OH is on the Jim beam on the rocks

A few more drinks beckon, then in the pool............ leave the rest to your imagination
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by Mumfords

A few more drinks beckon, then in the pool............ leave the rest to your imagination
drowning your OH is still illegal dont you know?
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Pool s*x! Hope the neighbours enjoy the show!
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:24 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

give him a few more drinks an get him to join BB
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

no complaints yet
Old Jan 19th 2008, 12:26 am

i did that in a jacuzzi once when i was younger. bloody bloke of mine didnt tell me other people had got in too!

i could have killed him when i turned around and there were 3 other bllokes looking at me with interest

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.