Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Reedy
Am I that transparent??

How many weeks is it now babe?
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

How many weeks is it now babe?
Too many!!!!! Is all I am saying!!!!

L x
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Too many!!!!! Is all I am saying!!!!

L x

How self-sufficient are you being?
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

How self-sufficient are you being?
You know me - I always was good at sitting in the corner playing by myself!!!

L x
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You know me - I always was good at sitting in the corner playing by myself!!!

L x

Can't believe I shocked you that much you disappeared

Catch you later,

Lau xx
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can't believe I shocked you that much you disappeared

Catch you later,

Lau xx
Was just waiting for you to finish playing with yourself!

Am trying to do some housework at the mo actually!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi both, just had a chortle at your convo!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Was just waiting for you to finish playing with yourself!

Am trying to do some housework at the mo actually!
Keeping the 2 hotel rooms here clean is a full time job I can tell you!!!! The kids abandon everything at their backsides - at least they make the beds though

I even did some washing yesterday - so have no dirty clothes, well until they eat breakfast anyway! I can't believe that Kat and Hywel manage to get food all down them every meal - I think I might have to threaten them with wearing bibs!

Get pushing that hoover and the feather duster going you!!!

Lau x
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lau,

I never did find out why you ended up flying on Christmas day. Was it the only day you get get flights?

Glad you enjoyed the ferry and Manly. I have many happy memories of doing that when I was a child. (Lived in Sydney for a year.)

The Blue Mountains - 3 sisters - are a good day out when you get your car - take travel sickness pills though! Windy roads!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Keeping the 2 hotel rooms here clean is a full time job I can tell you!!!! The kids abandon everything at their backsides - at least they make the beds though

I even did some washing yesterday - so have no dirty clothes, well until they eat breakfast anyway! I can't believe that Kat and Hywel manage to get food all down them every meal - I think I might have to threaten them with wearing bibs!

Get pushing that hoover and the feather duster going you!!!

Lau x
Hoover! Yikes! Hadn't even given that a thought!

Too busy collecting dirty clothes from children's bedrooms & trying to find the carpet that I know is in those aforementioned rooms!

Am planning big attack with black bin bag in youngest's room. He has far too much stuff!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Lau,

I never did find out why you ended up flying on Christmas day. Was it the only day you get get flights?

Glad you enjoyed the ferry and Manly. I have many happy memories of doing that when I was a child. (Lived in Sydney for a year.)

The Blue Mountains - 3 sisters - are a good day out when you get your car - take travel sickness pills though! Windy roads!
Will PM you!!!!

Will give the Blue Mountains a try one day! I like mountains, they remind me of Wales.....

Notice how I didn't put home - this is my home now

Lau x
Old Dec 29th 2007, 6:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Will PM you!!!!

Will give the Blue Mountains a try one day! I like mountains, they remind me of Wales.....

Notice how I didn't put home - this is my home now

Lau x
Good attitude to have Laura!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good attitude to have Laura!
Home is where I happen to be with the people I love!!!

Could be Australia, Wales, Outer Mongolia - even Mars....

L xx
Old Dec 29th 2007, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Home is where I happen to be with the people I love!!!

Could be Australia, Wales, Outer Mongolia - even Mars....

L xx
Yes, great attitude!

Ditto the sun. You can never be too careful. Those suntops / tshirts are great for the beach and swimming. The kids will thank you when their older.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Yes, great attitude!

Ditto the sun. You can never be too careful. Those suntops / tshirts are great for the beach and swimming. The kids will thank you when their older.
The safe in the sun suits still fit Kat! She has a speedo one which she wore yesterday with a cap! Both Hywel and Kat have dark colouring and tan easily but still wear at least factor 30. As you know Lyd is fair and so has to be careful - she wore a t-shirt and bikini and baseball cap in the sea!!! Hywel also wore a t-shirt.

Me - well I wore a tankini and for once wore a high factor sun cream... I didn't burn either but do have slight strap marks!!! I go really dark - horrible black colour... Not a nice tan....

Lau x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.