Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Reedy
Yeah - managed to book 2 rooms in a hotel in Darling Harbour!!!!

Thank God

Flying Singapore airlines from Heathrow so should have 40kgs each - have emailed to confirm!!!! We won't go over the weight it is just the case of getting all the luggage to Heathrow! I have hired an estate as couldn't get a MPV - my sis and MIL say they are coming to say goodbye so will bring some luggage! Just don't know what we will do with it all in Sydney. We arrive 7am on 27th.....

Will be shattered no doubt as I can never sleep on the plane... Lyd has earache too so will be a nasty flight for her - bless

Lx

Am going to make a move to be now... Am shattered has work's xmas party last night and I stayed away... Was awake most of the night listening to drunk colleagues (ex - I should put hey?) and the room was so hot!

Will try and log on for 5 tomorrow morning and then that will be me done until I arrive in Sydney!!!

L x
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah - managed to book 2 rooms in a hotel in Darling Harbour!!!!

Thank God

Flying Singapore airlines from Heathrow so should have 40kgs each - have emailed to confirm!!!! We won't go over the weight it is just the case of getting all the luggage to Heathrow! I have hired an estate as couldn't get a MPV - my sis and MIL say they are coming to say goodbye so will bring some luggage! Just don't know what we will do with it all in Sydney. We arrive 7am on 27th.....

Will be shattered no doubt as I can never sleep on the plane... Lyd has earache too so will be a nasty flight for her - bless

Lx
Good news on the hotel! I'm sure that you can book a minivan type taxi at Sydney - maybe someone on BE knows a company you can email??? It should be light at 7am, which is a blessing.

Get Lyd down to the CRI emergancy Drs clinic - they will prescribe some antibiotics, which should kick in before the flight. Poor kid. I've flown with an ear infection and it's not good.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Am going to make a move to be now... Am shattered has work's xmas party last night and I stayed away... Was awake most of the night listening to drunk colleagues (ex - I should put hey?) and the room was so hot!

Will try and log on for 5 tomorrow morning and then that will be me done until I arrive in Sydney!!!

L x
Night Lau and good luck if I don't 'speak' to you tomorrow.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good news on the hotel! I'm sure that you can book a minivan type taxi at Sydney - maybe someone on BE knows a company you can email??? It should be light at 7am, which is a blessing.

Get Lyd down to the CRI emergancy Drs clinic - they will prescribe some antibiotics, which should kick in before the flight. Poor kid. I've flown with an ear infection and it's not good.
I am in Michaelstone in my cousins so will take her in the morn - though she generally has them for 4-5 days... She suffers with her ears and tonsils - bless...

She also has a coldsore..... She is the only one in our family who gets them, poor kid is a bit stressed at the mo as you can imagine.

Off now, catch you tomorrow if you are around!

L x
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am in Michaelstone in my cousins so will take her in the morn - though she generally has them for 4-5 days... She suffers with her ears and tonsils - bless...

She also has a coldsore..... She is the only one in our family who gets them, poor kid is a bit stressed at the mo as you can imagine.

Off now, catch you tomorrow if you are around!

L x
Night - good luck with the Dr. you have to phone the emergency Dr service to get a slot at CRI - rather than just turn up.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone still in? Sounds like you have all been having a fun night around the world! No doubt there was alcohol involved
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Anyone still in? Sounds like you have all been having a fun night around the world! No doubt there was alcohol involved
Alcohol, never.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Alcohol, never.
Been trying that Aussie stuff have you?!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:34 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Im not really here, am sleeping, preparing for tommorrow when I shall start xmas shopping methinks
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by penky
Im not really here, am sleeping, preparing for tommorrow when I shall start xmas shopping methinks
How was last night btw?
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Been trying that Aussie stuff have you?!
How did you guess?? Having not drunk for ages, it's gone to my head...
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL - hope the sales have started already!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:39 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

How was last night btw?
surprisingly good!! not bad at all!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:40 am
Up Around the Bend

PMSL - hope the sales have started already!
am dreading it! might just not bother !
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

am dreading it! might just not bother !
You get yourself out there girl & suffer like the rest of us!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.