Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, I know, crazy fools. It'll change soon enough I don't doubt
Maybe all the World's threads will vote for you now - or maybe not after tonight...
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:18 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Maybe all the World's threads will vote for you now - or maybe not after tonight...
Lol, I'm thinking perhaps not

Well I'd better get some sleep, got a heavy night tomorrow and I'm crackered.

Night night, have fun
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:19 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off too. Night all
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Night both. Thanks for the fun tonight.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi N,

You still around?

Have booked flights and hotel! Will be leaving Xmas day

Have had a really emotional 2 days saying goodbyes - it is so horrible thinking that there are people you are close to that you might never see again..

Can't explain the emotions I am feeling at the moment - mixed bag definitely.

L x
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:22 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I'm off too. Night all
Night both. Thanks for the fun tonight.
Night kids, sleep tight. Hope the jetlag isn't too bad

xxx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Hi N,

You still around?

Have booked flights and hotel! Will be leaving Xmas day

Have had a really emotional 2 days saying goodbyes - it is so horrible thinking that there are people you are close to that you might never see again..

Can't explain the emotions I am feeling at the moment - mixed bag definitely.

L x
Hi Lau,

Just saw your post pop up! OMG how come you are flying on Xmas day, couldn't you face the MIL's turkey?

Hope the goodbyes aren't too bad.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lau,

Just saw your post pop up! OMG how come you are flying on Xmas day, couldn't you face the MIL's turkey?

Hope the goodbyes aren't too bad.
Am doing turkey and tinsel on Xmas Eve!!!!

Is rather cramped there so am staying in my cousins tonight - hence being online!

Everyone else is in bed and I couldn't resist!!!! Bad girl that I am.

How's things with you? Ready for Xmas. I went to Culver M&S today and was surprised that the store was quiet! The food hall was manic though!

Left work yest - that was emotional too...

L xx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:34 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

*SS sneaks in and buys a round, leaves it on the table in front of everyone and sneaks back out*
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
*SS sneaks in and buys a round, leaves it on the table in front of everyone and sneaks back out*
Barcadi and diet coke is mine!!!!

Thanks xx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Am doing turkey and tinsel on Xmas Eve!!!!

Is rather cramped there so am staying in my cousins tonight - hence being online!

Everyone else is in bed and I couldn't resist!!!! Bad girl that I am.

How's things with you? Ready for Xmas. I went to Culver M&S today and was surprised that the store was quiet! The food hall was manic though!

Left work yest - that was emotional too...

L xx
Sounds like a good plan to stay at your cousins if there is no room. Let the kids and Dunc spend some time with their Nana.

M&S in Llanishen was gridlocked yesterday. Someone told me their friend was stuck in the carpark for 2 hours.

Has the house sale gone through? Are you packed? Why are you flying on Xmas day? Have you heard from either job??? Where are you flying TO??

Hope all the emotional trauma is over soon.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
A nice dry white wine with a side order of black olives please... mm.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sounds like a good plan to stay at your cousins if there is no room. Let the kids and Dunc spend some time with their Nana.

Kids with me - Dunc not home until tomorrow........

M&S in Llanishen was gridlocked yesterday. Someone told me their friend was stuck in the carpark for 2 hours.
The foodhall was nasty in Culver - I was going to buy a raspberry pavlova and chickened out... Bought some nice new undies and a tankini though

Has the house sale gone through? Are you packed? Why are you flying on Xmas day? Have you heard from either job??? Where are you flying TO??
House complete!!! Suitcases packed - far too many I have to economise on the clothes don't know what I am prepared to leave behind though might be a case of ible oble

Flying to Sydney!!!! Heard from both jobs - offer for one and provisional offer for other have to go to a meeting in Sydney on 3rd with HR and then meet with Management Team on 7th!!! They have done reference checks etc!!!!

Hope all the emotional trauma is over soon.
I am excited too!!!! I just can't cope with all the nice things people are saying / doing!!!!!! I am crap at goodbyes!!!

Lau xx
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am excited too!!!! I just can't cope with all the nice things people are saying / doing!!!!!! I am crap at goodbyes!!!

Lau xx
Have you got time to pack up a couple of cases for an excess baggage company?? Leave them with your cousin and get her to send them when you have an address???? Or chuck out all the cheap clothes which would be easy to replace??

Good luck with the interviews.

Hope that you have a good Christmas on the plane - are you flying from Heathrow? Have you got a hotel in Sydney now? I can't keep up.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you got time to pack up a couple of cases for an excess baggage company?? Leave them with your cousin and get her to send them when you have an address???? Or chuck out all the cheap clothes which would be easy to replace??

Good luck with the interviews.

Hope that you have a good Christmas on the plane - are you flying from Heathrow? Have you got a hotel in Sydney now? I can't keep up.
Yeah - managed to book 2 rooms in a hotel in Darling Harbour!!!!

Thank God

Flying Singapore airlines from Heathrow so should have 40kgs each - have emailed to confirm!!!! We won't go over the weight it is just the case of getting all the luggage to Heathrow! I have hired an estate as couldn't get a MPV - my sis and MIL say they are coming to say goodbye so will bring some luggage! Just don't know what we will do with it all in Sydney. We arrive 7am on 27th.....

Will be shattered no doubt as I can never sleep on the plane... Lyd has earache too so will be a nasty flight for her - bless

Lx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.