Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Reedy
Something like that sweetheart - I think I am going to get pi$$ed in real life tonight, will be the first time in 15 years.......

Lau x
What you drinking in real life then? I am enjoying a nice cold Grolsch but really biding my time 'til OH comes home with the wine!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
What you drinking in real life then? I am enjoying a nice cold Grolsch but really biding my time 'til OH comes home with the wine!
I'm going to wait until the kids go to bed and see what is there..... Not sure what's in the cupboard...

Lau x
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to wait until the kids go to bed and see what is there..... Not sure what's in the cupboard...

Lau x
But it's Friday! What time is bedtime? You really are very restrained!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

But it's Friday! What time is bedtime? You really are very restrained!
They will be going at 8:30 I expect....

You do know that I don't normally drink don't you?

L x
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They will be going at 8:30 I expect....

You do know that I don't normally drink don't you?

L x
Yes I do! But under the circumstances, think you are being restrained I'd be on my 3rd glass by now if I was you!!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes I do! But under the circumstances, think you are being restrained I'd be on my 3rd glass by now if I was you!!!!!
I now have a large glass of wine in front of me Sal

I am going to be so sick in the morning.....

L xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I now have a large glass of wine in front of me Sal

I am going to be so sick in the morning.....

L xx
Laura, if you are not going to enjoy it, don't do it!

If you are going to do it, drink plenty of water too!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Laura, if you are not going to enjoy it, don't do it!

If you are going to do it, drink plenty of water too!!!!
I think I need to get bladdered Sal......

L x
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think I need to get bladdered Sal......

L x
Visit a urology ward at your local hospital then! Less painful the next day
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Visit a urology ward at your local hospital then! Less painful the next day
I have nearly drunk the whole bottle - I feel fine but will probably suffer like mad tomorrow...

L xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have nearly drunk the whole bottle - I feel fine but will probably suffer like mad tomorrow...

L xx
yOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME THEN BABE! (oops sorry, caps attack!)
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yOU ARE DOING BETTER THAN ME THEN BABE! (oops sorry, caps attack!)
Will probably sit here all night listening to music and feeling sad and then pick myself up tomorrow and be fine....

L xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Will probably sit here all night listening to music and feeling sad and then pick myself up tomorrow and be fine....

L xx
Come on hun! You can get through this!

Go make some tea or something though...wine is not the answer!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Come on hun! You can get through this!

Go make some tea or something though...wine is not the answer!
I'll be okay!!!! Will have a coffee later - have finished all of the wine and I certainly am not going anywhere near spirits and I only have that or red wine there....

L xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll be okay!!!! Will have a coffee later - have finished all of the wine and I certainly am not going anywhere near spirits and I only have that or red wine there....

L xx
Major headache inducers!!!! Avoid at all costs!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.