Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 24th 2007, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
OK, will have the blackcurrant waiting!
We haven't gone yet.... She can't decide what she wants to eat I am giving her a choice for a change...

She had a sandwich at 5 and has had Mac and cheese so I am not sure whether she is hungry....

I won't be able to put her to bed tonight you know

Lau x
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
We haven't gone yet.... She can't decide what she wants to eat I am giving her a choice for a change...

She had a sandwich at 5 and has had Mac and cheese so I am not sure whether she is hungry....

I won't be able to put her to bed tonight you know

Lau x
Well, I cooked a chilli but youngest thought it was too spicy Other son loved it though!

You should snuggle up together, good for both of you (unless she sleeps like a starfish)!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I cooked a chilli but youngest thought it was too spicy Other son loved it though!

You should snuggle up together, good for both of you (unless she sleeps like a starfish)!
She's already told me she is sleeping with me!!!

She lies on top of you that is the problem!!!! If I move away she moves over to be closer and she snores

Lau x
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:45 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi from Sydney

sorry people we drank all the champagne last night!

the flat overlooks Rushcutters bay and its lovely seeing the boats in the harbour!

i hope you are all ok going out soon

It's been wet and windy here in sydney i brought the Uk weaTHER WITH ME!!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by asher
Hi from Sydney

the flat overlooks Rushcutters bay and its lovely seeing the boats in the harbour!

Hello sexy lovely lady - god have I got a smile on my face now

Wish I could see that harbour - you never know I might come to Sydney after all Dunc has a telephone interview for a job in Alexandria on Weds...

I am sure that you haven't really cared about the weather - had lots to catch up on

Lau xxx
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

She's already told me she is sleeping with me!!!

She lies on top of you that is the problem!!!! If I move away she moves over to be closer and she snores

Lau x
Oh God! SAounds just like my youngest!!!!
Hi from Sydney

Major frost here K, don't think you have that in Sydney!!!!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh God! SAounds just like my youngest!!!!

Major frost here K, don't think you have that in Sydney!!!!
It's just raining here - not cold......

Though we did have frost at the beginning of last week.

Lau x
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:00 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hello sexy lovely lady - god have I got a smile on my face now

Wish I could see that harbour - you never know I might come to Sydney after all Dunc has a telephone interview for a job in Alexandria on Weds...

I am sure that you haven't really cared about the weather - had lots to catch up on

Lau xxx
tell Dunc good luck with the interview

yaay come to sydney

can see the harbour from the bed !!

been
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

tell Dunc good luck with the interview

yaay come to sydney

can see the harbour from the bed !!

been
Thanks babe...

Will be having an early'ish night tonight...

are you keeping us in suspense or were you going to elaborate on been

Lau x
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks babe...

Will be having an early'ish night tonight...

are you keeping us in suspense or were you going to elaborate on been

Lau x
Oh I thought she had had her bowels opened!!!!! But then I am a nurse & bowel obsessed
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh I thought she had had her bowels opened!!!!! But then I am a nurse & bowel obsessed
Fancy having Sh1t on your brain all day!!!

L xx
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fancy having Sh1t on your brain all day!!!

L xx
You have no idea!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You have no idea!
I think you can probably deduce from what I post that I def do

Lau x
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you can probably deduce from what I post that I def do

Lau x
Now now Laura!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Now now Laura!
I am happy with myself honestly

Just suffer from constipation of the brain occassionally...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.