Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
hope so, guess they all say that tho
i shall probly just have a tug in the bath
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:01 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

hope so, guess they all say that tho
hey that would be cool,
I wanna learn how to sail
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:03 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

i shall probly just have a tug in the bath
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:04 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by penky
& on that note , i must go .....

be good

ttfn
Old Sep 10th 2007, 7:04 am
Up Around the Bend

& on that note , i must go .....

be good

ttfn
Bye
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:48 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

anyone fancy a drink and a chat ?

I'm bored bored bored
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:53 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
anyone fancy a drink and a chat ?

I'm bored bored bored
i am bored bored bored bored ,too...
hello Asher how is it??
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:59 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
i am bored bored bored bored ,too...
hello Asher how is it??
fine am reading the british legion mag as have only sensible things to do and of course I'm not going to do them
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:01 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

fine am reading the british legion mag as have only sensible things to do and of course I'm not going to do them

SENSIBLE???? Sod sensible...Im fed up always being sensible......
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:08 am

SENSIBLE???? Sod sensible...Im fed up always being sensible......
exactly so what irresponsible stupidity would you like to join me in
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:10 am
sarab40

exactly so what irresponsible stupidity would you like to join me in
you name it i may well do it.....

how you feeling now?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:12 am

you name it i may well do it.....

how you feeling now?
I'm fine

face looks ok but feels as though I have been to the dentists and had lots of anaesthetic

so shall we drink loads, tease the boys, paint the town red or turn the lighs out and tell ghost stories
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:14 am
sarab40

I'm fine

face looks ok but feels as though I have been to the dentists and had lots of anaesthetic

so shall we drink loads, tease the boys, paint the town red or turn the lighs out and tell ghost stories
Go the whole hog Ash!!

Fed up with having broad shoulders today mate
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:16 am

Go the whole hog Ash!!

Fed up with having broad shoulders today mate
ok what are you drinking then I shall have some orange bacardi breezer because its my sons

that''ll upset him!

why you fed up with havin broad shoulders pm me if you want
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:17 am
sarab40

ok what are you drinking then I shall have some orange bacardi breezer because its my sons

that''ll upset him!

why you fed up with havin broad shoulders pm me if you want
BE land i will have an archers...
Real land I will have a coffee!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.