Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:29 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
hah it is really good none of us are brilliant but we manage fairly well

I think you deserve a drink for that
Double archers then please!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:31 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Double archers then please!!
ooh nice, on the rocks?

I have pimms
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:36 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

ooh nice, on the rocks?

I have pimms
whatever comes my way!

Wanna sit on the stools or over by the beer garden there?

(God...that ironings calling!)
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:42 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

whatever comes my way!

Wanna sit on the stools or over by the beer garden there?

(God...that ironings calling!)
sit next to the window so we can look at the garden its too windy to sit out there

ignore the ironing it will still be there later
Old Jul 28th 2007, 5:56 am
sarab40

sit next to the window so we can look at the garden its too windy to sit out there

ignore the ironing it will still be there later
I have to be off for a while...see you later?!

Old Jul 28th 2007, 6:02 am

I have to be off for a while...see you later?!

see you enjoy the ironing
Old Jul 28th 2007, 6:03 am
sarab40

see you enjoy the ironing
bye bye..be good...do some more work!!
XX
Old Jul 28th 2007, 6:04 am

bye bye..be good...do some more work!!
XX
no

done all for today gonna watch casualty then Jekyll
Old Jul 28th 2007, 6:19 am
sarab40

no

done all for today gonna watch casualty then Jekyll
good idea!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Well this is it..get it over and done with whilst no one is around..

And so it had to be
That the poem next, is from me-
It's all my fault
I just couldnt halt
The 1,000 posts you now see.

I started just by "looking",
Unaware that BE was hooking
Me into its world
Where I'm suddenly hurled
Into neglecting my family and cooking.

Gone is the woman who ironed the clothes
Who dusted the house
And the garden she mows,
Who cooked the meals
And buttons she sews...

The ironing pile is higher than Nevis,
The dust and spiders are in every crevice.
No food on the table
Cos I'm totally unable
To offer a "housewifery service".

And so I sit and type away
To cyber friends I chat all day,
I amble along and drop in the "bar"
For coffee,biscuits ..and a few jars.

Stories that they tell with each "left click"
Lighten the day- its done the trick!
It's better by far to be propping up the BE bar
Than to be sweeping the dirt so thick!!

So....I'm here to join the rest of you
Who all started out a normal crew!
We'll shimmy and shake
With Ivan, Ron, and all our mates
Till we all get our Oz visas come through!!

Sara
G that's brilliant
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:26 pm
sarab40

Originally Posted by curly
G that's brilliant
Ohhh, thankyou
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh, thankyou
wait til scott see's you've done him proud
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:09 pm
sarab40

Originally Posted by curly
wait til scott see's you've done him proud

maybe he's crashed out on stage under a barrel of guiness
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

maybe he's crashed out on stage under a barrel of guiness
oh no!!!! you reckon????
Old Jul 28th 2007, 9:15 pm
sarab40

I wonder , when, if ,he comes in, he'll be wearing a leuprachauns hat or those joisting helmets??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.