Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jul 27th 2007, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by penky
nope red red wine please

curly guess what, you know how were talkin bout csi the one where nick gets buried and I hadnt seen it, well it was on last night - well the first part! just gotta remember to watch part 2 next thurs!!
yeah? how about that? cool episodes and yes it was tarantino who directed them
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by curly
magners please
Magners for me too...a whole pint please
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
gotta go soon , fair in town n those gypos don't beat themselves up you know

no , just a few beers , throw my money at the dodgems , wonder how much it is this days ?
expensive!! theres one that comes near me and it ups its prices after 6pm and at weekends!!
do you like fast rides?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

gotta go soon , fair in town n those gypos don't beat themselves up you know

no , just a few beers , throw my money at the dodgems , wonder how much it is this days ?
how many you beating up then? what stall is that?
Old Jul 27th 2007, 4:59 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
yeah? how about that? cool episodes and yes it was tarantino who directed them
it was good, hope i dont forget next thurs!! otherwise will have to buy dvd!!

Originally Posted by sarab40
hello
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

expensive!! theres one that comes near me and it ups its prices after 6pm and at weekends!!
do you like fast rides?
yeah , faster the better .

waltzers i dislike tho , used to like
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sarab40
magners it is
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:01 am
Up Around the Bend

yeah , faster the better .

waltzers i dislike tho , used to like
I only like the waltzers if they got headrests coz your head goes right back with the speed! esp when the fairground boys pick on your waltzer to make it go faster
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:02 am
Account Closed

I only like the waltzers if they got headrests coz your head goes right back with the speed! esp when the fairground boys pick on your waltzer to make it go faster

thats polite , fairground boys

yeah , i think its dogems this year , no waltzers
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

god yes horiible if you cant get your head up feels like your heads gonna be ripped off
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:04 am
Account Closed

Looks to me like there be some poems wrote out soon , Penky & Sarab40
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:05 am
Up Around the Bend

Looks to me like there be some poems wrote out soon , Penky & Sarab40
got to stop playing fun word game!!!
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:06 am
Account Closed

got to stop playing fun word game!!!
you can't stop ! its got hold of you now aaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i can stop , anytime tho
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:07 am
Up Around the Bend

you can't stop ! its got hold of you now aaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i can stop , anytime tho
yes of course you can!! we all can.... looks around nervously..... none of us are addicted.........no
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:08 am
Account Closed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.