Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:01 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by penky
ah, was wondering about it thinking of all sorts of reasons why i was called potato!!
see i've provided you with a mind game to exercise your mind whilst you've been away from BE - that'll be £50 please
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:02 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
see i've provided you with a mind game to exercise your mind whilst you've been away from BE - that'll be £50 please
you d be surprised at the reasons I came up with in my head!!!

anyhow gotta run
cu all later!!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:06 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

anyhow gotta run
cu all later!!
yep and me catch u all soon x

mind u i may do a ruby yet and hang round for 10 minutes
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:07 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

anyhow gotta run
cu all later!!
yep and me catch u all soon x

mind u i may do a ruby yet and hang round for 10 minutes
night ladies
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:08 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by asher
night ladies
hey you ought to get scott to do a beer garden - according to the news or maybe it was my sister we are going to have a heat wave on or around 13 Aug
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:10 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

hey you ought to get scott to do a beer garden - according to the news or maybe it was my sister we are going to have a heat wave on or around 13 Aug
we have a lovely patio with awning for the smokers and a garden already its just too wet at the moment!!

good job as I don't think Scott would appreciate the digging
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:11 am
on the Goldie

we have a lovely patio with awning for the smokers and a garden already its just too wet at the moment!!

good job as I don't think Scott would appreciate the digging
it would keep his muscles toned tho.
anyway i really gotta go - nite x
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:12 am

it would keep his muscles toned tho.
anyway i really gotta go - nite x
take care babes
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

take care babes
just me and you left then
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by mands
just me and you left then
an I'm goin soon got different combo of pills making me very sleepy
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

an I'm goin soon got different combo of pills making me very sleepy
i'm going soon, did you get much done on your uni work ??
Old Jul 26th 2007, 10:59 am

gedge has disabled reputation

cos the gedge shut the other one
i thought it was a quality establishment - didn't seem to get too rowdy
Originally Posted by Clippies
Wonder why it was closed Too big maybe?
correct, thought it was time to start afresh
yep when we're in oz and can't get broadband we may well be glad of gedge's thoughtfulness
i aim to please
we'll all be happy bunnies then and raise our hands in salute to gedge

wonder if his ears are burning
always burning, and it's got nothing to do with candles
this is my new gaff

thought the whinging pom was a good name for the barbie bar

I hope you all agree
i do
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gedge
correct, thought it was time to start afresh

i aim to please

always burning, and it's got nothing to do with candles

i do
hi big bro..how's you??
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:06 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

this thread has gotton big hasnt it
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:08 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mands
hi big bro..how's you??
struggling a bit, sound like i've been a 40 a day smoker all my life
how's you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.