Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
dark here too but it would be seeing as it's 9:30
We'll be there soon.... Will be light again then.... It's morning with Mands though. Strange that hey?

Lau x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:35 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
hi all

was dark at 5pm here
i dont know what time it got dark i closed the curtains at aound 3. couldnt see the TV from the glare of a bit of sunlight and couldnt be bothered to open them again
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

hi all

was dark at 5pm here
Scary - there seriously is not one glimpse of light in the sky as I am sat here looking out of the window Not even a street light or aeroplane....

Lau x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Hi Mands,

It's really dark here you know!!!! Not a star in the sky - winter definitely coming quickly....

Lau x
i know , its also bloody freezing to.I think animal have the right idea to hibernate for the winter
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I hate the cold

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

We'll be there soon.... Will be light again then.... It's morning with Mands though. Strange that hey?

Lau x
hey when did she move? she was here a minute ago
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Lau x
hey laura i'm still in the uk
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:38 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
i know , its also bloody freezing to.I think animal have the right idea to hibernate for the winter
in my next incarnation I shall be a dormouse eat yourself fat sleep through the winter and wake up thin sounds heavenly!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Imagine going to bed now and not waking up until March

Would be seriously stiff.....

Lau x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey when did she move? she was here a minute ago
i dont know, i must have been sleep walking to oz, no wonder my feet are killing
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey laura i'm still in the uk
Sorry - as you are on here so late normally I assumed that you were there not here rather than here not there.....

Lau x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:41 am

gedge has disabled reputation

i dont know, i must have been sleep walking to oz, no wonder my feet are killing
i'd lend you my shoes if i could find them
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Imagine going to bed now and not waking up until March

Would be seriously stiff.....

Lau x
that sounds cool - miss expensive old christmas and hopefully have a visa.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you know that for the past 2 days almost everytime I have posted something I have put my foot in it!!!

I have big feet too as they are size 8 - mind you I have a big mouth to match so that probably explains it doesn't it?

Lau x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gedge
i'd lend you my shoes if i could find them
You only have one remember - you'd be shafted then

At least you can hop now!

Lau x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.