Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You two need to behave, this is a public forum after all
I think they need a room ! maybe you could extend the bar and have rooms !!!

A x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:40 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
I think they need a room ! maybe you could extend the bar and have rooms !!!

A x
hey , how was it ?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:45 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

morning all, coffee please
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
hey , how was it ?
Viewing was grand they loved the house, they also have had a rental company buy there house for cash so would be straight forward for us. She wants to be in for xmas to which is good for us. As soon as we are in renting the better save lots of cash up.

We have a rental company coming today at 2pm they are the people buying for cash everywhere round here latley

Amanda x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

Viewing was grand they loved the house, they also have had a rental company buy there house for cash so would be straight forward for us. She wants to be in for xmas to which is good for us. As soon as we are in renting the better save lots of cash up.

We have a rental company coming today at 2pm they are the people buying for cash everywhere round here latley

Amanda x
great news , well done
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

great news , well done
I, it all depends what the rental company say this afternoon, if the lady who came last night puts an offer in to who and what we accept. Its doing my nut in very distracting from the pile of ironing Im trying to do on my day off !!

A x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:32 pm
Account Closed

I, it all depends what the rental company say this afternoon, if the lady who came last night puts an offer in to who and what we accept. Its doing my nut in very distracting from the pile of ironing Im trying to do on my day off !!

A x
get the ironing done , can't be that much ?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: the whinging pom , bars open

get the ironing done , can't be that much ?
I swear there is 4 loads to do, I do have a not really gonna wear so I wont iron pile. !!

A x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

I swear there is 4 loads to do, I do have a not really gonna wear so I wont iron pile. !!

A x

The devil will find work for idle hands
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You two need to behave, this is a public forum after all
Hey - all totally innocent...

We are mates that's all!!! You don't think I am after you when I post innuendo on 3 word story to you do you?

Laux
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:06 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Reedy

We are mates that's all!!! You don't think I am after you when I post innuendo on 3 word story to you do you?

Laux
i'm devastated

Last edited by gedge; Nov 1st 2007 at 11:22 am.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
i'm devastated
Don't be
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Reedy

Laux
innuendo on this forum ? i must have missed it
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

innuendo on this forum ? i must have missed it
pmslHey - you're the worst instigator...

No pj's indeed

Lau x
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sod the irnoning I have done stuff for the week and thats it. I shall wear my pyjamas every night when I get in from work and go to bed !!!

A x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.