Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Kapri
definitely - you can't be too careful with manflu
You need to stop with the sympathy, you are really letting the side down you know!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
you gonna take my word for it , or photo evidence ?
Real evidence, you not just something you pulled off the net, OK?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Real evidence, you not just something you pulled off the net, OK?
i never have to pull anything off
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Can I have a large bacardi and diet coke, waiting for me viewiners to come round in 15 mins and feel ill with worry why is that !!!

AMANDA X
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Can I have a large bacardi and diet coke, waiting for me viewiners to come round in 15 mins and feel ill with worry why is that !!!

AMANDA X
feel confidence flow through yer veins , hold yer head up in say " buy my bloody house yer numptys"

its a done deal .
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:44 am
Account Closed

AMANDA X
sorry , did you want ice with that ?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

crappppppppppp I hate this !! does me heeed in why doesnt it tell you about this bit in the aoplicaton form for Oz !!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

no thanks straight one please sod the coke
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:46 am
Account Closed

crappppppppppp I hate this !! does me heeed in why doesnt it tell you about this bit in the aoplicaton form for Oz !!
did you look on the back ?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AMANDA X
Welcome to the bar!
Good luck with the viewing, funny time to come round though, Sunday evening in the dark!
BE Enthusiast

Did I look on the back lol ! nutter
Account Closed

Welcome to the bar!
Good luck with the viewing, funny time to come round though, Sunday evening in the dark!
maybe their ugly ?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Welcome to the bar!
A know but I like my sundays had stuf to do all day so only time could fit them in they were really keen to come asap got call yesterday

Hope they r ugly and thick so I can bully them into buying it lol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
maybe their ugly ?
Amanda & Phil?
Account Closed

A know but I like my sundays had stuf to do all day so only time could fit them in they were really keen to come asap got call yesterday

Hope they r ugly and thick so I can bully them into buying it lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.