Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Reedy
Where or where can she be????

She has got lost between pm'ing me and the forum
Think you made her up!!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Think you made her up!!!
Look at the bottom of the page - she is here and so am I !!!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:21 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

but why are you ? you told me you was offski!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
She couldn't keep away! And now she is trying to drag her sister down into the pit of her addiction!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't resist you!!!!
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Evening all.

Is Lau making up friends again. oh dear......

What ya all drinking.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have pm'd her& she's not there either
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:23 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't resist you!!!!
omg my very own stalker
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

omg my very own stalker
You wanna watch stalking is my speciality
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Evening all.

What ya all drinking.
we are tipping everything into the ice bucket and adding lemonade and drinking that slightly worried cos when i spilt a drop it melted the tiles

but we should be ok
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:25 am

She couldn't keep away! And now she is trying to drag her sister down into the pit of her addiction!
sisterly love eh
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Evening all.

What ya all drinking.
Yep, think she is now completely delusional! Next she'll be thinking she is a noble princess!

You wanna watch stalking is my speciality
ok am watching .....

so is MI5
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

we are tipping everything into the ice bucket and adding lemonade and drinking that slightly worried cos when i spilt a drop it melted the tiles

but we should be ok
ohhh sounds like my sort a drink. lovely! it will be okay though wont it?

Yep, think she is now completely delusional! Next she'll be thinking she is a noble princess!
no she must be the evil one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.