Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well, waded my way through several tons of chocolate, mattresses and chocolate mattresses, not to mention the odd Irish to**er and other such naughty husbands and quite honestly, I lost the will to live!!!!!
but did you wet your pants. - go back further for tattoos and james bond - they are the crackers.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Im so glad my Irish to55er of a Dh doesnt come on BE.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:50 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
but did you wet your pants. - go back further for tattoos and james bond - they are the crackers.
no she can borrow inco pads from the patients
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Think we all are - we would hate to be subject to your quarrels
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:53 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

tell him to come on!

we could sell ringside seats and pizza and popcorn
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
tell him to come on!

we could sell ringside seats and pizza and popcorn
Perhaps I could set you lot on him, mind you I wanna be in Oz first - its his visa
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps I could set you lot on him, mind you I wanna be in Oz first - its his visa
You are indeed a woman after my own heart
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Reedy
thought we had established that!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:58 am

thought we had established that!
ooher gonna keep an eye on you two then
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

ooher gonna keep an eye on you two then
LOL dont knock it till ya tried it.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

At least twice - just to be sure, to be sure
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:04 am

sorry one man woman here! old enuough to have made my mind up!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

At least twice - just to be sure, to be sure
LOL
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry one man woman here! old enuough to have made my mind up!!
Stranger things have happened! You could join our posse
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:06 am

Stranger things have happened! You could join our posse
I think I'll stick to drinking your blood thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.