Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Reedy
Do you want to come and clear my house for me then hon?

Lau x
Oh yes! Rooting through someone else's crap, heaven!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh yes! Rooting through someone else's crap, heaven!
Crap, I am offended now.....

Do I seem like the type of person to hoard crap????? Don't answer unless in the negative....

Lau x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Crap, I am offended now.....

Do I seem like the type of person to hoard crap????? Don't answer unless in the negative....

Lau x
NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!
But wouldn't you love the chance to go through someone else's stuff?!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!
But wouldn't you love the chance to go through someone else's stuff?!
You'd probably find out that I'm not that exciting after all!!!!

Mind you I would have to sort through my toys first wouldn't I? Or the rest of BE would know how perverse I am

Lau x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You'd probably find out that I'm not that exciting after all!!!!

Mind you I would have to sort through my toys first wouldn't I? Or the rest of BE would know how perverse I am

Lau x
Toys?

Do tell me more, aunty sally is listening
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toys?

Do tell me more, aunty sally is listening
If I told you I'd have to shoot you - I have a reputation to uphold you know.

Everyone thinks I am virtuous and so far I have managed to hide my true self well

Lau x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If I told you I'd have to shoot you - I have a reputation to uphold you know.

Everyone thinks I am virtuous and so far I have managed to hide my true self well

Lau x
Actually Laura, don't think they do

You have made far too many posts to the contrary!

So, spill!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Actually Laura, don't think they do

You have made far too many posts to the contrary!

So, spill!
Nah, I don't have ones that spill. I use them because they are less messy so that would be defeating the whole object wouldn't it
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah, I don't have ones that spill. I use them because they are less messy so that would be defeating the whole object wouldn't it
You can Pm me if you prefer! I am quite innocent really but willing to be corrupted
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You can Pm me if you prefer! I am quite innocent really but willing to be corrupted
I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two (million)

Where've you been anyhow? I have to stay up late tonight to contact employment agency about a telephone interview they have arranged for me - will you be around long?

Lau x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two (million)

Where've you been anyhow? I have to stay up late tonight to contact employment agency about a telephone interview they have arranged for me - will you be around long?

Lau x
seriously doubt it babe! No last say for me tonight

Is this an interview for Oz?
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

seriously doubt it babe! No last say for me tonight

Is this an interview for Oz?
Yeah - they emailed me on Friday! Not sure exactly what it is though so am going to stay up to find out.

I've won last say for ever now anyway as I did last say to infinity

Lau x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah - they emailed me on Friday! Not sure exactly what it is though so am going to stay up to find out.

I've won last say for ever now anyway as I did last say to infinity

Lau x
Don't count onit, think that counts for diddly squat!

Good luck though babe

So, when you gonna be round my way then?!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't count onit, think that counts for diddly squat!

Good luck though babe

So, when you gonna be round my way then?!
Possibly in about 2 weeks time - I have to go to Bournemouth and could go your way there....

Will let you know!

Lau x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Possibly in about 2 weeks time - I have to go to Bournemouth and could go your way there....

Will let you know!

Lau x
That would be good! let me know!

Got to gonow hun, need sleep!!!

Good luck with your call, & speak tomorrow!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.