the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:11 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
hey need some help
its OH's half century soon wot can I get the bloke who has all he wants?
balloon trip ?

leave it with me
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:12 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
nowt
nah I have to get him something, I usually arrange for him to go and do a surprise activity like a track day or something but with him in Oz thats difficult and as its the half century I would like to get him something significanr but he has a good watch and doesnt do jewellery!!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:23 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

nah I have to get him something, I usually arrange for him to go and do a surprise activity like a track day or something but with him in Oz thats difficult and as its the half century I would like to get him something significanr but he has a good watch and doesnt do jewellery!!
i'll get back to you

ttfn
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:29 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

just got my dad a day out microlighting,

there must be similar type things in oz, where you can book with the company and they send out a voucher
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:33 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

oops just read this properly and your looking for significant pressie,
ok, thinking cap on
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:49 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penky
oops just read this properly and your looking for significant pressie,
ok, thinking cap on
I am stumped, I want him to have something to keep something that wont go out of fashion, heirloom type thingy. maybe something engraved, he has Jimmy etc from being in the army (statue of mercury)
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:50 am
Up Around the Bend

I am stumped, I want him to have something to keep something that wont go out of fashion, heirloom type thingy. maybe something engraved, he has Jimmy etc from being in the army (statue of mercury)
am thinkin , so I may be some time !!

ok, Im off for now, speak soon
xxx
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by penky
am thinkin , so I may be some time !!

ok, Im off for now, speak soon
xxx
TTFN
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:42 am
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

I need Dutch courage...got any ?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:47 am

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
I need Dutch courage...got any ?
no only the ordinary kind,

what do you need dutch courage for?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:03 am
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

no only the ordinary kind,

what do you need dutch courage for?
To be myself -tomorrow morn my prospective employer calls yet again.

It feels like they are taking the piss- I went to a recruitment fair in Manchester last year and they have my application-they call me and nothing seems to come of it - they have interviewed me over the phone - and then for the wrong job role( i.e i can't travel as I have a five year old) - its like they don't look at the information I give them, even when i tell them, they appear to forget it.

I'm frustrated because I don't understand what there game is - either they are interested, or not. At the same time I am scared of losing the employment connection.

Hope this makes sense.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:32 pm
Still Learning

To be myself -tomorrow morn my prospective employer calls yet again.

It feels like they are taking the piss- I went to a recruitment fair in Manchester last year and they have my application-they call me and nothing seems to come of it - they have interviewed me over the phone - and then for the wrong job role( i.e i can't travel as I have a five year old) - its like they don't look at the information I give them, even when i tell them, they appear to forget it.

I'm frustrated because I don't understand what there game is - either they are interested, or not. At the same time I am scared of losing the employment connection.

Hope this makes sense.
Now why did I bother telling you
Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:49 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Now why did I bother telling you
hoped to get some sense from talking to yourself?
works for me
Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:52 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning
Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:56 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Good morning
it is isn't it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.