Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:19 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
ewwwww i'll el passo
snob
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:20 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
Hello

Bucket and a straw job please
no problemo

bad day or chillin?
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sarab40
Yeah!!! must be Funkeys weekend starting!!

HELLO!!
HELLO!!!

Yeah! Weekend!!!

How are you?

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

snob
I will have some please
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:21 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

who's havin bad day ?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:22 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by asher
no problemo

bad day or chillin?
not the best of days really...

ooh was ok at work... got there to find a bottle of champagne on my desk I won in the raffle. Anybody want a glass?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:22 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

ooh was ok at work... got there to find a bottle of champagne on my desk I won in the raffle. Anybody want a glass?

Ooooooooooooooooooo me please!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:24 am
Bring it On

Ooooooooooooooooooo me please!!!
get your lips round that flute, 'tis lurvely
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:24 am
Account Closed

hello , i'll come in again
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:25 am

silly question says she holding up an extremely large glass
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:26 am

its ok I can smell you from here
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:27 am
Bring it On

hello sorry
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:27 am
sarab40

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asher
its ok I can smell you from here
thats me dumplings
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Chilli heatwave dorito anyone??
I'm on the cheesy ones

Dinner cooking, OH not home 'til at least 8pm again

need a drink please to go with the Doritos!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.