Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
Ooooo spose it is ok for a drink..is it gone 12??
no...............................................

yep
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:02 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by curly
no...............................................

yep
archers then for me...what you havin?? Anyone else want to join us??

They all seem under the weather today Curl...
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

archers then for me...what you havin?? Anyone else want to join us??

They all seem under the weather today Curl...
they do, well wine for me, you too ?
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:04 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

hey I'm not hung over am sticking to coffee this week
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:05 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

well i will have the archers then maybe share that wine bottle with you
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by asher
hey I'm not hung over am sticking to coffee this week
well i will have the archers then maybe share that wine bottle with you
just coffee ash?

mmm love archers drink it too fast tho
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:09 pm
sarab40

You lot coming to sit in the beer garden when you get Scott out? I'll put the umbrella up
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

You lot coming to sit in the beer garden when you get Scott out? I'll put the umbrella up

Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:15 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

too cold and windy for me gotta get back to the study
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:17 pm
sarab40

too cold and windy for me gotta get back to the study
hey ash..enjoy casualty and Jekyll??
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:22 pm

hey ash..enjoy casualty and Jekyll??
wasnt jekyll brilliant i cant wait for the next series, the ending was really clever
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:23 pm
sarab40

wasnt jekyll brilliant i cant wait for the next series, the ending was really clever
Yes it was good!! And I got to watch it all on my own!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 11:28 pm

Yes it was good!! And I got to watch it all on my own!
good for you

I got kicked out as son and friends watching DVDs so I watched it in bed with a cup of hot chocolate
Old Jul 29th 2007, 5:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

having a beer?
Old Jul 29th 2007, 5:30 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

why not , nice cool lager i think

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.