Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:20 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by sarab40
BE land i will have an archers...
Real land I will have a coffee!!!!!!
oh that reminds me I have a bottle of archers and lemonade in the fridge.
am not taking pain killers as I'm giving blood on friday!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:23 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
oh that reminds me I have a bottle of archers and lemonade in the fridge.
am not taking pain killers as I'm giving blood on friday!!
I'll get in the car....how long to get to yours from Suffolk???
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:25 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I'll get in the car....how long to get to yours from Suffolk???
about 3 to 4 hours love
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:26 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

about 3 to 4 hours love
Well just pace yourself on the Archers and save me some!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:29 am

Well just pace yourself on the Archers and save me some!!
ok will do

I have carolans too, couldnt afford baileys but its nearly as nice.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:33 am
sarab40

ok will do

I have carolans too, couldnt afford baileys but its nearly as nice.
I can bring the Baileys..there is somein mycupboard..my dad gave it to me for Xmas....surprise srprise...it hASNT been opened!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:36 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

I can bring the Baileys..there is somein mycupboard..my dad gave it to me for Xmas....surprise srprise...it hASNT been opened!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I join in?
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:37 am

well what are you waiting for !! the roads will be empty get yourself down here, WITH the Baileys of course

I have a spare bed you can stay the night and take tomorrow off sick
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Can I join in?
Course you can Babe

what you drinking
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:38 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Course you can Babe

what you drinking
anything but vodka please.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:39 am
sarab40

well what are you waiting for !! the roads will be empty get yourself down here, WITH the Baileys of course

I have a spare bed you can stay the night and take tomorrow off sick

3/4 hours to get to you.....
Which way Asher?? Up..or down???...

oh yes why not vodka? do I sense an embarrassing story? do tell
sarab40

HELLLOOOO! How are you??? Are you Bored like us???
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:40 am

3/4 hours to get to you.....
Which way Asher?? Up..or down???...
kent head towards the dartford bridge
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:41 am
sarab40

kent head towards the dartford bridge
OOOOOoooo....used to live Hastings...so I can "do" those roads..
Know Cuxton....any help??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.