Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

Wikiposts

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
not too bad i suppose. getting greif of some cow at school but i cant be arsed with her now. have better things to do like VISA apps

how are you today?
Oh not too bad thanks!

Here, I bought you a Baileys! Cheers
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:52 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh not too bad thanks!

Here, I bought you a Baileys! Cheers
cheers big ears!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
cheers big ears!
Oh! You've seen the picture then
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

You still around????

I am cooking at the moment so keep having to disappear tonight we are having:

Charlotte potatoes, baby sweetcorn, mange tout, green beans and baby carrots and sea bass with a mango and chilli sauce..... Yummy

Dunc hates fish so I am making the most of the fact that he is working away!!!!

L x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi L,

Nice to see you back!

Sounds very yummy! I had supermarket chinese for one as everyone else was out.

Did you have a good time at your friend's house?
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi L,

Nice to see you back!

Sounds very yummy! I had supermarket chinese for one as everyone else was out.

Did you have a good time at your friend's house?

I didn't go after!!! Stayed in mine....

You have a good weekend?

Lau x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
I didn't go after!!! Stayed in mine....

You have a good weekend?

Lau x
Manic thanks. DD and OH went to the MILs on Saturday and I wrapped Chrstmas presents. On Sunday I was up in Trethomas at another kids party. Went Christmas shopping on Monday and grocery shopping today. Spent out and exhausted now!

Hope your weekend was OK.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Manic thanks. DD and OH went to the MILs on Saturday and I wrapped Chrstmas presents. On Sunday I was up in Trethomas at another kids party. Went Christmas shopping on Monday and grocery shopping today. Spent out and exhausted now!

Hope your weekend was OK.
I lived in Trethomas when I first got married as we couldn't afford to live in Machen....

Lau x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I lived in Trethomas when I first got married as we couldn't afford to live in Machen....

Lau x
Didn't know Machen was posh!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Didn't know Machen was posh!
It is compared to Trethomas I can tell you Machen is lovely and respectable!!!!! Captin Henry Morgan of the rum fame lived there you know!!! Not that he was a pirate or anything

L x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It is compared to Trethomas I can tell you Machen is lovely and respectable!!!!! Captin Henry Morgan of the rum fame lived there you know!!! Not that he was a pirate or anything

L x
Well, you live and learn, I thought Trethomas was quite nice - but I only went to the party there!

Of course he wasn't a pirate!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, you live and learn, I thought Trethomas was quite nice - but I only went to the party there!

Of course he wasn't a pirate!
Trethomas is okay I guess.....
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Trethomas is okay I guess.....
I used to work in housing in Cardiff and up in Islwyn (as was) so I can tell you, there are very many worse areas!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I used to work in housing in Cardiff and up in Islwyn (as was) so I can tell you, there are very many worse areas!
I know!!!!!!! My mother works in housing she is a Housing Officer

L x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know!!!!!!! My mother works in housing she is a Housing Officer

L x
Small world!

I was a Housing Officer in Cardiff and a Tenant Participation Officer at Islwyn between 1991 and 1995. Oh happy days................

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.