Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Small world!

I was a Housing Officer in Cardiff and a Tenant Participation Officer at Islwyn between 1991 and 1995. Oh happy days................
My mum worked for UKHT in Cardiff until 1990...

Lau x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
My mum worked for UKHT in Cardiff until 1990...

Lau x
Just missed her then! Hope she's recovered from the experience. It is very stressful. My manager got attacked in our office!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Just missed her then! Hope she's recovered from the experience. It is very stressful. My manager got stabbed in our office!
My mother had someone pull a knife on her down the bay Scary hey?

L x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

My mother had someone pull a knife on her down the bay Scary hey?

L x
OMG. Seems standard behaviour!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMG. Seems standard behaviour!
Did you have to do debt collection and talk to tenants in arrears?

That is where is gets dangerous.....

Lau x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:02 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

hello
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
hello
Hello back

How are you today?

L x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:07 am

Hello back

How are you today?

L x
ok thankx. carry on with your converstion i was getting interested in it.

gonna get my baileys and wonder how people can work for the council and still stay calm.

brb.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok thankx. carry on with your converstion i was getting interested in it.

gonna get my baileys and wonder how people can work for the council and still stay calm.

brb.

Any work dealing with the public is stressful hey? Especially service providers like council, NHS, even supermarkets.....

The world is a mad place inhabited by insane people... generalism but you get my drift!

Lau x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did you have to do debt collection and talk to tenants in arrears?

That is where is gets dangerous.....

Lau x
Hi, just popped in to say good night and saw your q.

Yes, I was a rents officer at one point. Scary stuff. I also used to collect housebound rents for a short while and had to walk around with money and the council wouldn't even pay out for a rape alarm or allow two people to go together. I was 24 years old..... Luckily nothing happened to me.

Night both!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:23 am

Yes, I was a rents officer at one point. Scary stuff. I also used to collect housebound rents for a short while and had to walk around with money and the council wouldn't even pay out for a rape alarm or allow two people to go together. I was 24 years old..... Luckily nothing happened to me.

Night both!
night love
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Night both!
Night sweetheart - glad you had no nasty experiences

Lau x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:25 am

Any work dealing with the public is stressful hey? Especially service providers like council, NHS, even supermarkets.....

The world is a mad place inhabited by insane people... generalism but you get my drift!

Lau x
hey, i'm having difficulty with one of the bloody mothers at school when i pick my kids up. working with people all day everyday i just could not do. i really dont know how these people do it.

in general i like people, i just dont like talking to them.

as for NHS staff they all deserve a medal for what they have to put up with.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey, i'm having difficulty with one of the bloody mothers at school when i pick my kids up. That doesn't sound good....working with people all day everyday i just could not do. i really dont know how these people do it.

in general i like people, i just dont like talking to them. I love talking but can just as easily stand / sit for hours and people watch, I find people fascinating....

as for NHS staff they all deserve a medal for what they have to put up with.Too right!!!!

L x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:30 am

L x
you a nurse then i take it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.