Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 7th 2008, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Have you found your way here yet kipster?
Old Jan 7th 2008, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Kipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant future
Smile Re: the whinging pom , bars open

OMG found it, not been here before.
So this is where you hide sallyclaire.
Mark my words everyone this woman will lead you astray I sat next to her at school !
Old Jan 7th 2008, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kipsters
Mark my words everyone this woman will lead you astray I sat next to her at school !
Oi!!!! No secrets you

Glad you made it! Would you like a drink?
Old Jan 7th 2008, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Kipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant futureKipsters has a brilliant future

Yes please, not sure how I get it though.
Got to go in a min as need to cook OH's tea.
Promise no secrets.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes please, not sure how I get it though.
Got to go in a min as need to cook OH's tea.
Promise no secrets.
You just have to use your imagination in this bar! It's good though as the hangover is never too bad!!!

Have any June applicants had their visas through since Christmas?
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!!

Finally the goss on Sally C. Please come back soon Kipster!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
YAY!!

Finally the goss on Sally C. Please come back soon Kipster!
Don't encourage her, we have been friends since we were 11!
Lost touch a bit lately & only just found out about each others Oz plans

Want a drink Fly Away?
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: the whinging pom , bars open

It's where to start fly away !!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I told you before, watch it you!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Don't encourage her, we have been friends since we were 11!
Lost touch a bit lately & only just found out about each others Oz plans

Want a drink Fly Away?
What a stroke of luck! Are you moving to the same State?

Thanks, I need a double Southern Comfort today.

Start with the first boy she kissed and take it from there.

I told you before, watch it you!
LOL. I don't think she's scared of you.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry Fly Away, you are stirring trouble so no alcohol for you tonight

Anyway, why the need for Southern Comfort? Had a bad day?
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry Fly Away, you are stirring trouble so no alcohol for you tonight

Anyway, why the need for Southern Comfort? Had a bad day?
No, just cold!!

Give me that Southern Comfort.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
No, just cold!!

Give me that Southern Comfort.
OK, here you go but sip it slowly, you're only getting the one!

How are plans for the Wales meet?
We are trying to organise one in Dorset!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK, here you go but sip it slowly, you're only getting the one!

How are plans for the Wales meet?
We are trying to organise one in Dorset!
Thanks, I needed that!

The meet sort of sorts it's self as Sue set the 'system' up. The pub just needs some warning of numbers and that's it.

I hope you can get a Dorset one sorted - it is great to talk to people face to face as friends etc don't want to really talk about this sort of thing do they.

Just been reading Jazzys thread and laughing at your posts.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 4:31 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

I'll have a large sparkling wine please
and a bag of nuts, a pack of kettle chips, and portion of chips if you do them...

And a drink for anyone else...............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.