Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Oh yes, where's the tattoo???
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:00 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Girls - sorry bout that. had a phone call.

How is everyone?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:01 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kapri

How is everyone?
fine and dandy thankyou....you?

we were just wondering where gonnagos new tatto is and what she had done....
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

How is everyone?
Good thanks - how about you, how's the course?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:03 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
fine and dandy thankyou....you?

we were just wondering where gonnagos new tatto is and what she had done....
Oooh. I think we need a picture
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oooh. I think we need a picture
Good idea! - She could use it as her avatar.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:06 am
Happy migrant

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good thanks - how about you, how's the course?
It was really good thanks. Very intense but I really enjoyed it

Have you got all your bits and pieces done?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was really good thanks. Very intense but I really enjoyed it

Have you got all your bits and pieces done?
yes - got the house looking amazing and the blinkin viewer called 40 mins before the viewing to postpone until next week.

Is your's on yet?
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

sorry for disappearing Dh was rubbing some cream into my new tattoo

I had two - which was brave as I was 'fresh meat' lol I had mine and Dhs initials on the inside of my wrist, only fair as he has Hayles tattood right down his spine lol. and a lily with the girls initials on my waist/hip - i will post pics when its healed. It took me ages too design something pretty I didnt wanna look like a butch lesbian
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
sorry for disappearing Dh was rubbing some cream into my new tattoo

I had two - which was brave as I was 'fresh meat' lol I had mine and Dhs initials on the inside of my wrist, only fair as he has Hayles tattood right down his spine lol. and a lily with the girls initials on my waist/hip - i will post pics when its healed. It took me ages too design something pretty I didnt wanna look like a butch lesbian
Oh, you are brave! Are they big tattoos? Did it hurt? I'm too wimpy to get one.

They sound lovely - I agree, girls don't suit butch tattoos. Trouble is, if you have another baby you'll have to have another tattoo with it's initials now. Ouch!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:15 am
Happy migrant

Originally Posted by Fly Away
yes - got the house looking amazing and the blinkin viewer called 40 mins before the viewing to postpone until next week.

Is your's on yet?
It's on and we had viewers on Wednesday. They are cash buyers and said they were really interested. Spent ages discussing where they would out their furniture.
They wanted to downsize from their £450,000 house to finance their spanish villa.
They said they wanted to see it in daylight and would arrange to come back the following day.
They phoned EA in the morning to arrange a second viewing.
An hour later they phoned back and said to cancel it as the house was too small
I would have understood if they didn't call the next day but they had seemed so keen. Why arrange the viewing then cancel?
Oh well - it would have been too good to be true to sell first week on the market
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

yeah it hurt in places - right on my hip bone it was really sore and the very very bottom of my wrist. I have sensitive skin as it is.

The one on my side is pretty big, its really pretty and girlie. I designed it with adding another few initials in the future although when I have my first born Son he may not want to be on a lily
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:17 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

It's on and we had viewers on Wednesday. They are cash buyers and said they were really interested. Spent ages discussing where they would out their furniture.
They wanted to downsize from their £450,000 house to finance their spanish villa.
They said they wanted to see it in daylight and would arrange to come back the following day.
They phoned EA in the morning to arrange a second viewing.
An hour later they phoned back and said to cancel it as the house was too small
I would have understood if they didn't call the next day but they had seemed so keen. Why arrange the viewing then cancel?
Oh well - it would have been too good to be true to sell first week on the market
Bloody people!!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:21 am
sarab40

I have to go..nun night all
XX
Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:22 am
Happy migrant

I've got to go too - Bye

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.